g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Festive Season

GlasgowCeltic

Lucas Moura should have done better there but his movement shows why he should start ahead of Dele Ali every game.

Dele Ali is similar to Rashford, a player who peaked far too early with too much hype and stagnated and regressed.
Agree, bored of pundits telling managers they need to do this and that to get the best out of Dele, waste of space

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
So poor as usual from Kane when he can head that back across the box for a teammate.

His decision making is so poor.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I did say let's see how good Conte's Spurs are once they go for a nice gentle away stroll away from N17.

Massive two points dropped for them given how the game panned out.

Very good xmas period for Arsenal so far.

Swedish_Plumber

That full time whistle came as saints were 2 vs 0 on the counter? After the ref had allowed spurs to attack past the allotted time?

Idxomer

People love to shit on Hasenhuttl because of the two 9-0 losses, but he's the most underrated coach in the league.

Considering the players he has, I would rate his work with Southampton above Poch and Koeman.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Guess that's the end of Spurs supposed 'new manager bounce' that everyone's been talking about!!

Ten men Southampton, not often you get an easier game than that....

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
People love to shit on Hasenhuttl because of the two 9-0 losses, but he's the most underrated coach in the league.

Considering the players he has, I would rate his work with Southampton above Poch and Koeman.
since he took over they have dropped the most points out of anyone according to the Amazon stats. I think he’s overrated as feck.

Semper Fudge

Apt Tagline

No he isn't, don't be ridiculous. They've dropped loads of points.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Three disallowed goals today, Kane's goal clearly onside and there was no foul on their keeper for the og. Not a good performance but the decisions today robbed us of the win.

Deery

Dreary
Three disallowed goals today, Kane's goal clearly onside and there was no foul on their keeper for the og. Not a good performance but the decisions today robbed us of the win.
Doherty’s should have stood what was the third?

Idxomer

Reguilon should have been sent off.