Premier League Festive Season

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Three disallowed goals today, Kane's goal clearly onside and there was no foul on their keeper for the og. Not a good performance but the decisions today robbed us of the win.
Officiating wasn’t great
Of course, they have.

Their squad is championship level and he keeps losing his best players every year.
Aye I like him too. Losing the likes of Ings, Hojberg, Tadic, Targett, Vestergaard (don’t rate him but was important for them for a while) while not having the wage or transfer resources to add to the squad in a significant way. Other than Norwich I imagine they have the lowest net spend since Hasenhuttl came in

cyberman

Big two points dropped by Spurs there with the fixtures they have coming up

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Three disallowed goals today, Kane's goal clearly onside and there was no foul on their keeper for the og. Not a good performance but the decisions today robbed us of the win.
Unlucky on the foul on the keeper, very lucky that the Southampton player was daft enough to get sent off to give you a chance.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
We would still do very well not to make the top 4 in my opinion. If we improve, which I think we surely will, we will have enough to edge out the competition.

Hopefully Leicester can do Pool tonight.

peridigm

On one hand it shows how fecking shite we are but on the other hand, it shows squads who short-change their own fans and only give everything when a "big" team shows up.
I started to dive into how many times we've dropped points to the bottom 3 since Moyes took over but I can't be bothered. All I know is it's more than should have been and would be a worthless stat. Perhaps one of the media that browses the Caf will tweet about it in a day or two.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
We would still do very well not to make the top 4 in my opinion. If we improve, which I think we surely will, we will have enough to edge out the competition.

Hopefully Leicester can do Pool tonight.
If we can win our next two the table will look very good for us come mid Jan.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Hard to see how a goal can be clearly onside when it's clearly offside.

Woodenlung

Hasenhuttl is a pretty good coach. Southampton are a well drilled side and I think do better than the sum of their parts.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Hard to see how a goal can be clearly onside when it's clearly offside.
Spurs used to playing with 12 men most of the time, Kane shouldn't even be on the pitch, should have still been suspended from leg breaker tackle v Liverpool...

Wasn't even paying attention to football today, playing against 10 men for 60 minutes, got a pen and still complaining... Why even bother, league may as well just award 3 points without bothering to play the game... :lol:

tomaldinho1

Hasenhuttl is a pretty good coach. Southampton are a well drilled side and I think do better than the sum of their parts.
Will be a miracle if they don’t go down the way their owner runs the club. He’s a top coach.

Wessex Saint

Supports
Southampton
Southampton look knackered here.
Salisu was knackered at the beginning of the game, hence why I think he was a bit clumsy today and gave the pen away. Can't speak for the VAR decisions as was at the game, but it did seem from where I was sat that the Forster disallowed goal was symptomatic of how the game has gone all soft these days.

Woodenlung

Will be a miracle if they don’t go down the way their owner runs the club. He’s a top coach.
I think he has some issues, especially how Southampton's performances dip badly in the second half of games. But that could easily be due to the relative lack of quality and depth in his squad. With even a slightly deeper squad they'd easily be top 10 material.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
I have been called a liar because i stated his feet were clearly behind the line - im defending myself from that
What do his feet have to do with it. His shoulder is offside (and likely his knee too).

It's close, and it's certainly frustrating to have such a call, but frankly we've seen much more ridiculously marginal VAR offside calls in recent seasons, what with Werner's elbow being half an inch offside even though the whole rest of his body wasn't, Liverpool too have seen some maddening calls. This one is somewhat clear compared to those.

big rons sovereign

What do his feet have to do with it. His shoulder is offside (and likely his knee too).

It's close, and it's certainly frustrating to have such a call, but frankly we've seen much more ridiculously marginal VAR offside calls in recent seasons, what with Werner's elbow being half an inch offside even though the whole rest of his body wasn't, Liverpool too have seen some maddening calls. This one is somewhat clear compared to those.
Spurs fans are so whiny.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan

They said they will change the offside rules to use thicker lines. I thought the Kane goal was to the same standard of last years margins. Not that I care, feck Spurs.