Premier League Fixtures 16th - 23rd

Gasolin

First half was ok for us, but I suppose the 2nd half could be frustrating. If things stand like that though, it's very good for us, should we couple it with a win at Fulham.
Fulham is a team that works very hard on the pitch so this will be a difficult game.

Winzaghi

Supports
Aston Villa
Barkley has been wank, given it away with every touch. A reason why he'll never make it at a top club.
He hasn't played for 3 months and probably got Covid, I'd cut him some slack.

Winzaghi

Supports
Aston Villa
Shouldn't have started then. Not a favor by his manager there
El Ghazi apparently one of the ones hit hardest symptoms-wise according to the grapevine, so I can understand it. I imagine that change is going to happen around 60 mins anyway.

432JuanMata

Best passer he said.
Yeah he did. Which is still very debatable but I’ve never seen many of any in the PL with KDB weight of pass it is mostly always on point. The main reason his assist have dropped this season is city not having a top striker

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Foden has a look of tragedy about him doesn’t he? :lol: looks like he’s seen too much.

432JuanMata

Who's better for you out of interest?
I don’t think any are. But the problem with saying passing is it’s very broad. There is players like Scholes,Pirlo etc would can pass better from deep and play 45 yard switches. The through balls KDB plays with the perfect weight I’ve only ever seen matched or bettered by Iniesta in world football

marktan

Why do Villa keep lumping it back to City? They have no tall players, most of their front 6 are comfortable on the ball. Play it on the ground ffs

Crustanoid

We do need Grealish, not in Summer, NOW!! (Or deadline day, as Ed does not know how to make signings before then)

City will score