Premier League Fixtures 16th - 23rd

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Nothing incident but If Neville was on commentary there: "OoooOOhhhh, he could be in trouble here. He could be in trouble here."

PoTMS

He attempted to murder him, why isn't that a red? Even my imaginary kids are crying over that.
Amazingly, my 1 year old just said his first words while watching that. "I don't think that is a good example to set for youngsters like myself watching the game". I just smiled, so proud of my boy.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Nothing incident but If Neville was on commentary there: "OoooOOhhhh, he could be in trouble here. He could be in trouble here."
I think he’s in big trouble here

I’d love for once they went full Alan Partridge and say “ he’s in deep shit!”

Bulldog United

That's a definite red.... and I'm not talking about the scouse referee.

I think he saved him by giving him a yellow, and then VAR decides it's not a clear and obvious error.

always_hoping

Mee rarely if ever makes errors was nearly typical of Liverpools luck that they almost scored from his mistake.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
thank God Origi is shit

Mee is an idiot
Origi is so fecking shit you couldn't make it up. He could score a hattrick in all our CL games to win us another CL trophy single handed and I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole if I was another team looking for a cheap striker. Utter, utter shit. And he has been for most of his career here.

We tried to loan him out in the summer and people would rather take Brewster (for money) than him for free. :lol: :(

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Amazingly, my 1 year old just said his first words while watching that. "I don't think that is a good example to set for youngsters like myself watching the game". I just smiled, so proud of my boy.
That’s lovely mate thanks for sharing.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Am torn, if Burnley fail to hold on to the draw here, it does hurt operation relegate Burnley.