Premier League fixtures - April 8th-10th

theralyst

Spurs only 2 points away from their total last season, with 21 more points to play for.

Deleted member 101472

Tottenham remind me of the way united used to be, the games already won before they turn up teams just know they are going to be outplayed and overrun. They are tremendous to watch.

Janson

I always said Tottenham were strong, while people were writing them of in december.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Confirmed #LFC team to face @stokecity: Mignolet, Clyne, Lovren, Klavan, Matip, Milner, Can, Wijnaldum, Alexander-Arnold, Woodburn, Origi

#LFC substitutes against @stokecity: Karius, Moreno, Grujic, Sturridge, Firmino, Lucas, Coutinho

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I don't even know what to make of this.

top1whoisman

Scout
I really hope Stoke would somehow be out of sight by the time Firmino & Coutinho come in. They won't though.

top1whoisman

Scout
#SaintsFC team to face #WBA: Forster, Cédric, Stephens, Yoshida (c), Bertrand, Clasie, Højbjerg, Ward-Prowse, Tadić, Redmond, Long.

Last edited:

top1whoisman

Scout
Fabianski; Naughton, Fernandez, Mawson, Olsson; Carroll, Fer, Cork; Routledge, Sigurdsson; Ayew

Last edited:

Giggs86

Confirmed #LFC team to face @stokecity: Mignolet, Clyne, Lovren, Klavan, Matip, Milner, Can, Wijnaldum, Alexander-Arnold, Woodburn, Origi

#LFC substitutes against @stokecity: Karius, Moreno, Grujic, Sturridge, Firmino, Lucas, Coutinho
Wow. Going through that line up you wouldn't believe those are our rivals for a CL spot. Looks like a proper lower mid-table team.

top1whoisman

Scout
Heaton; Lowton, Keane, Mee, Ward; Boyd, Barton, Hendrick, Brady; Gray, Barnes

Last edited:

top1whoisman

Scout
Randolph; Byram, Collins, Fonte, Masuaku; Noble, Kouyate, Antonio, Lanzini, Snodgrass, Ayew

Last edited:

top1whoisman

Scout
#SCFC Starting XI v @lfc: Grant; Johnson, Shawcross, Martins Indi, Pieters; Shaqiri, Allen, Cameron, Arnautovic; Walters, Berahino.

#SCFC SUBS v @lfc: Given; Muniesa, Whelan, Adam, Diouf, Crouch, Ramadan.

Last edited: