Premier League fixtures - April 8th-10th

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
CITY XI | Bravo, Clichy, Stones, Navas, Kolarov, Toure, Delph, Sterling, Silva (c), Sane, Aguero #cityvhull #mcfc

SUBS | Caballero, Kompany, Zabaleta, Fernando, Nolito, De Bruyne, Iheanacho #cityvhull #mcfc

Last edited:

WhoDaGOAT

A sharper Kane would have glanced that in.

Trippier is the best crosser in the league.

top1whoisman

Scout
◾ | Starting XI: Jakupović, Robertson, Dawson, Ranocchia, Elmohamady, Grosicki, N’Diaye, Clucas, Marković, Evandro, Niasse #MCIHUL

Last edited:

top1whoisman

Scout
Albion v @SouthamptonFC: Foster, Dawson, McAuley, Evans, Nyom, Fletcher (c), Livermore, Morrison, Phillips, Chadli, Rondon.

#WBASOU #WBA

Albion subs: Myhill, M Wilson, Yacob, Field, McClean, Brunt, Robson-Kanu.

#WBASOU #WBA

Last edited:

Deleted member 101472

75% of the Caf thought Spurs wouldn't even be in the Top 4 this season.
You can probably take half of that number as people who just didn't want them to make top 4 as opposed to actually believing they wouldnt

Janson

75% of the Caf thought Spurs wouldn't even be in the Top 4 this season.
That's true. I don't know why but I always get the feeling that Arsenal and Liverpool will not hold up, while Spurs and Chelsea feel more reliable.

When it comes to us and City, I really have no idea which way any of these are going.

padr81

Supports
Man City
I don't even know what to make of this.
How are you even lining up? Hardly 5 at the back, Milner in midfield but who at LB, Alexander Arnold or Clyne?
Honestly the only way I can get my head around that at all is something like

---------mignolet--------
--klavan--matip--lovren--
clyne----------------AArn
--------Can----Wijn------
Woodburn-----------Milner
----------Origi-----------

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
How are you even lining up? Hardly 5 at the back, Milner in midfield but who at LB, Alexander Arnold or Clyne?
Honestly the only way I can get my head around that at all is something like

---------mignolet--------
--klavan--matip--lovren--
clyne----------------AArn
--------Can----Wijn------
Woodburn-----------Milner
----------Origi-----------
It's like that but Milner must be LWB behind Woodburn, with TAA on the right ahead of Clyne.

top1whoisman

Scout
Boro XI: Valdes, Barragan, Bernardo, Ayala, Gibson, Downing, Clayton, Leadbitter, Forshaw, Gestede, Stuani.

Boro subs: Guzan, Fry, De Roon, Fischer, Traore, Bamford, Negredo.

Last edited:

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
That's Henderson, Mane and Lallana out, with Coutinho and Firmino on the bench.

padr81

Supports
Man City
It's like that but Milner must be LWB behind Woodburn, with TAA on the right ahead of Clyne.
Probably I just read somewhere that fullback/wing back was what most people saw as Alexander Arnolds best position.

Oh well, wouldn't worry too much looks like Pep has outdone Klopp with team selection. Bravo in goal, Navas at right back, Kolarov at CB, Delph and Yaya taking the place of Fernandinho and DeBruyne in midfield against a Hull side that are hard to beat under Silva.

Walters_19_MuFc

Son is a superb player. Constantly running off the ball. Very unlucky not to have a hat trick.

The mixture of him, Eriksen and Alli compliment each other so well.

RedMaestro

I don't get Klopp. Why are you resting players upfront when you don't have to play every 3 days?
Because of the 'gegenpress' maybe? They run and run till they don't have any energy left. He needs fit players to follow his tactis correctly. Don't know, just a guess. :)

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
I don't know if Klopp is sending a message to the owners or not. Mind you Rodgers tried it and it didn't help him, this is the result of how our squad was built. Massive pressure on the owners in the summer .

Peanut Butter

Because of the 'gegenpress' maybe? They run and run till they don't have any energy left. He needs fit players to follow his tactis correctly. Don't know, just a guess. :)
Exactly this. Klopp runs his players into the ground too early.

On top of this, they still can't defend!

Liverpool are making progress but incredibly slowly.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Well everyone's dream comes true this week. 3 points dropped by Liverpool. But we're doing the right thing resting our stars for a final push from next week. Would love a draw, it would keep my prediction on course.

Sweech

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
That's true. I don't know why but I always get the feeling that Arsenal and Liverpool will not hold up, while Spurs and Chelsea feel more reliable.

When it comes to us and City, I really have no idea which way any of these are going.
The reason given ad nauseum during the summer is that Spurs weren't actually good at all, it was simply because everyone else was poor and would improve with transfers and new managers.

It's already starting again in the Spurs thread claiming we're not actualy good at all because we've been poor in Europe.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
It's a good guess. You know Klopp has no alternative plan to his style of play (a bit like Wenger).

Sweech

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Son is a superb player. Constantly running off the ball. Very unlucky not to have a hat trick.

The mixture of him, Eriksen and Alli compliment each other so well.
Yes, but according to the British Press where in the world will Spurs find goals without Kane?

sunama

Baghdad Bob
That's a fecking dire lineup for the Scousers...
And yet they are still ahead of us in the league.
I think we have to face facts, our players really aren't very good, although many MUFC fans want to believe otherwise.