Premier League fixtures - April 8th-10th

BlueMoonOutcast

Rag in Disguise
Supports
Manchester City
Rooney's only 31. I think the injuries have done the damage (in both cases). I'd like Kompany to have a couple of injury-free seasons in another league. When's the contract up? I think Pep will get rid this summer, what do you think?
I agree with @padr81 in his reply. I don't think he'll go. He'll never reach the level he was at but he still has a role to play provided he can regain some semblance of fitness. Hopefully being around on the training pitch can help Stones out at least.

LFC-Fans

Supports
Liverpool
I see many sites put you on a 3-5-2 formation. Maybe he is trying to be more conservative for once.
perhaps, whatever it is I hope it bloody works. lol.

It's one of those things that either works, or fails miserably. :lol:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
A sunny Britannia Stadium?! What happened to the cold, wet and windy evenings? Liverpool getting lucky again.

Glanville95

Valenica is a beast physically alright but imho Trippier is better on the ball and makes up for his lack of stature with his positioning. I quite rate Trippier, I was disappointed when we let him go to Burnley and am even more soy now considering the poor excuse for fullbacks we have. You guys at Spurs are spoiled for fullbacks.
I found it more convenient he selected United and not Liverpool. I mean, Valencia is definitely better than Clyne but I suppose his bias shows.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Clyne LWB, TAA at RWB. No idea where Milner is playing.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Stoke score but it's ruled out for offside.

Encouraging...

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Without watching the Spurs match, they are confirming with their results for me they are the best team playing at home in England, they only need to be more convincing in Europe, lets see what players will arrive or leave next year and if Pochettino stays, he certainly is doing an great job with them considering the squad he has.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
That Liverpool team is dire. That Klopp has them playing the way they do is worth praise alone. Take Mane and Coutinho out and there's barely anything left!

padr81

Supports
Man City
I found it more convenient he selected United and not Liverpool. I mean, Valencia is definitely better than Clyne but I suppose his bias shows.
I would say any top team bar the one he's at he starts. I think he'd start for Chelsea ahead of Moses, no contest with City, Liverpool, I'd give him the edge over Valencia and think he's far less prone to brain farts than Bellerin.

ti vu

A sunny Britannia Stadium?! What happened to the cold, wet and windy evenings? Liverpool getting lucky again.
Klopp must be furious. Last time he didn't expect the wind at Anfield & got undone. Now He had prepared for the wind, and it turned out like this.

Offside goal too. :wenger:

Sterling Archer

Without watching the Spurs match, they are confirming with their results for me they are the best team playing at home in England, they only need to be more convincing in Europe, lets see what players will arrive or leave next year and if Pochettino stays, he certainly is doing an great job with them considering the squad he has.
This is like some oxymoron summarizing the (lack of) depth or foundation to many an opinion on here.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
This is like some oxymoron summarizing the (lack of) depth or foundation to many an opinion on here.
Ok if you want more detailed information, I did not had the chance to watch the match today, probably will watch extended highlights later if I can, but I have an idea how Spurs play at home, better now?