Premier League fixtures - April 8th-10th

Strats

Wonder if Adam found anything in his nose. Looked like he touched the brain there.

hellohello

Supports
Tottenham
Wasn't Trippier known at Burnley for being an excellent crosser?
He got an excellent cross to be fair, and against lesser sides he's a really good option. On other areas he's not that good, but his crossing is world class IMO (said this for a while).

padr81

Supports
Man City
Longer this goes on more Hull will feel they can get something. We're making too many half chances long range shots and nothing clear cut since the first few minutes.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Jesus Navas gets an assist for an og.. Navas has found his true calling at right back lol.

mu4c_20le

Tbh i would take anyone in the Utd team who could put in a world class cross. Trippier's crossing is brilliant.
Tbf that was a bog standard cross. I haven't followed them recently so he may have drastically improved but at the first half of the season he was easily the weakest link in most of the matches I've watched.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Class by Sterling, poor finish by Silva.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
It's not like we don't try all these routes to goal at Old Trafford but someway somehow, it either hits the post and the goalie makes an outstanding save.

I have been watching Spurs too to see what they different. This is exactly the same way we play. It's just that there's a supernatural force that keeps United's gazillion number of shots away from goal.

We are cursed!
That's utter non sense. Spurs' attacking play is much more dynamic than us and their finishing is million miles better.

Sterling Archer

Ok if you want more detailed information, I did not had the chance to watch the match today, probably will watch extended highlights later if I can, but I have an idea how Spurs play at home, better now?
Mate, it's not meant to be a swipe at you specifically. But that statement opens you up. I probably came off a bit pretentious - my apologies. I do think it's a whole different perspective watching the more 'uneventful' moments of the game- they are an important part of really understanding a team's strengths and deficiencies in particular.

Edit: punctuation

mu4c_20le

That's utter non sense. Spurs' attacking play is much more dynamic than us and their finishing is million miles better.
Fluidity. We still lack cohesion, while they have a young, tight knitted group thats been playing together for a few years.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Liverpool will win this easily. Stoke not really creating anything, so it's all set up for Sturridge and the Brazilians to win it in the 2nd half.