Premier League Game week 5

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Through all my 30 years travelling up and down following Chelsea I've only ever felt genuinely unsafe at two grounds (in England).

Anfield and The Den.
Do you mind telling what you mean by unsafe?

Swarlos

Supports
Lyn FK, Liverpool
It was 4-1. They could've been 5-0 up at half time. Liverpool took their foot off the gas in the second half.
Liverpool were leading 4-0 at half time with an xG of 0.9. Of course they COULD have been 5-0 up, but that would not be a good reflection of the match. You could even argue Liverpool played better in the 2nd half, letting through fewer of Norwich chances and creating more. So I ask again, did you even see the match?

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
John Stones is never, ever gonna be good enough. And why the feck is de bruyne on the bench!

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Norwich been brilliant. Great effort considering it's a very makeshift back 4 they've got out. Man. City flat but still could've scored twice.

Foxtrot

Supports
Die Mannschaft
You know it's sad times when we just won today and yet we are in meltdown now because City is losing. Well at least I'm happy for Klopp, he deserves it after all those shit he gets for not winning any trophies. Liverpool has done it the right way, football has won and I've decided that my mental and emotional energy is better spent on supporting our own club than always constantly hoping that Liverpool drop points. I have a bet on Liverpool to win the title so at least this softens the pain.

Irrational.

Can we leave the self flagellation and Liverpool love-in to one side and laugh at City? It's only September FFS. Just remember what kind of a lead Liverpool had at Christmas last season.

Bluemoon will be fun tonight.

Still expect City to turn this around though, once KdB comes on.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
Handballs in the box should be given as indirect free kicks. Hard to judge even sometimes with VAR whether a handball was intentional or not.

SharpshooterTom

Liverpool were leading 4-0 at half time with an xG of 0.9. Of course they COULD have been 5-0 up, but that would not be a good reflection of the match. You could even argue Liverpool played better in the 2nd half, letting through fewer of Norwich chances and creating more. So I ask again, did you even see the match?
Yes I did, Norwich looked decent in attack, could've scored one or two more, but utterly atrocious at the back. Liverpool could've ran up a cricket score if they wanted.

Foxtrot

Supports
Die Mannschaft
So it's 2020 when the cnuts eventually win the league. Meh, my body is ready after their CL win and the apathy surrounding how shit we are.
And what a year to break their drought and them winning their first EPL title. This makes me sick. I know it's still so early in the season, 5 point gap but I always get the feeling that City can't retain the title again. There's a reason why post SAF, no champion has successfully defended the title and last season probably took a lot out of City and Liverpool would want to make up for it and go again. Can't see them letting it go this year.

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
Through all my 30 years travelling up and down following Chelsea I've only ever felt genuinely unsafe at two grounds (in England).

Anfield and The Den.
I get the Den but I have never seen trouble at Anfield and I've been going there for 25 years. What happened? I'm genuinely interested.
I went to the Den in 2003 and the coach window got put through. That was not a fun experience

Dolf

Gets pulled by the shirt, proceeds to fall and grab his ankle.
Should be a card for schwalbe

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Do you mind telling what you mean by unsafe?
Lost my (14 yo) brother once due to him being chased out of Lime Street while I was in the bogs for example. Thankfully found shortly after.

As for Millwall, you're basically running back to the station after the games.

Sylar

City need to throw on KDB right now. (well should have as soon as it went 2-0).

Also Citys defence without Laporte is so poor.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
City will win this easy - their bench could outplay this Norwich side 7 against 11. :p
They're 2-0 down and it's almost half time mate. This will take a huge turnaround for even a draw. Even for City.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He may look like an ugly James Bond villain, but Farke looks like he’s got something about him. Bagged the Championship, and sets up without fear in the PL.

VJ1762

You know it's sad times when we just won today and yet we are in meltdown now because City is losing. Well at least I'm happy for Klopp, he deserves it after all those shit he gets for not winning any trophies. Liverpool has done it the right way, football has won and I've decided that my mental and emotional energy is better spent on supporting our own club than always constantly hoping that Liverpool drop points. I have a bet on Liverpool to win the title so at least this softens the pain.
Nooooo! Any united fan must never wish for Liverpool to win the league. I know Klopp is a fellow german and all that, but feck that. You are a red devil first and foremost! I am already getting it from my Liverpool supporting friends over '6 times'. If those cnuts ever win the league...

DevilRed

if you squint your eyes, citeh play just like us away from home in this one ;)

Can't break down a team defending deep :lol: