g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Game week 5

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
You know it's sad times when we just won today and yet we are in meltdown now because City is losing. Well at least I'm happy for Klopp, he deserves it after all those shit he gets for not winning any trophies. Liverpool has done it the right way, football has won and I've decided that my mental and emotional energy is better spent on supporting our own club than always constantly hoping that Liverpool drop points. I have a bet on Liverpool to win the title so at least this softens the pain.
The right way being shelling world record fees on goalie and centre back last year?
If that's the right way, looks like we're on the right path :wenger:

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
Lost my (14 yo) brother once due to him being chased out of Lime Street while I was in the bogs for example. Thankfully found shortly after.

As for Millwall, you're basically running back to the station after the games.
Glad your brother was ok. Like I say, I've never seen trouble around the ground but the Police presence at every match is so huge that anyone looking for trouble would be an even bigger idiot than they already are to start it there.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Godfrey is awful there. Literally not even watching aguero and doesn’t even react to the cross :lol:

Foxtrot

Supports
Die Mannschaft
If anyone fancies City to be able to comeback to win this, you can get a 300% return. I don't think they will do it though, think they might snatch a draw tops.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
City will win this easy - their bench could outplay this Norwich side 7 against 11. :p
They're 2-1 down and it's almost half time mate. This will take a huge turnaround for even a draw. Even for City.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
City in mire and Aguero digs them out, predictable.

Sylar

Aguero has to be one of the best forwards this league has ever seen.

DevilRed

It still baffles me how the feck aguero is still at that small club.

One of the main reasons why they have won so many titles.

I wish we had a finisher like that.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Aguero has to be one of the best forwards this league has ever seen.
He's joint best with Henry for me. I cringe whenever I see Shearer over him in all time PL XI's.

It still baffles me how the feck aguero is still at that small club.

One of the main reasons why they have won so many titles.

I wish we had a finisher like that.
If we had him he would have tried to go to Madrid a long time ago. City did a deal with the devil in about 2010. None of their players ever want to leave.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Can you believe I turned down a ticket to this game so I could watch United on illegal stream?

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Fox in the box. It is sooo retro and boring. Somebody needs to say to Pep that quick attackers who change positions are new thing in the world of football.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Insulting another member
Can you believe I turned down a ticket to this game so I could watch United on illegal stream?
You really are a dumbass if you think they are both mutually exclusive.

Tostao_80

John Stones is never, ever gonna be good enough. And why the feck is de bruyne on the bench!
He was a starting centre back next to Orta in the 100 pt season. He's already proved he is.
You dont honestly think City need De Bruyne to beat a Norwich team bereft of 4 starters?

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
You cringe when you see the all time highest PL goalscorer in all time PL teams?
Yes, because it's an all time eleven based on quality and what they did for their clubs. Aguero is a superior player to Shearer and was integral to multiple league title wins.

Schmeichel
Neville Ferdinand Terry Cole
Ronaldo Scholes Lampard Giggs
Aguero Henry​

Matt Le Tissier has more PL goals than Ronaldo, would you put him in over him?

Lee565

I swear that injury to laporte liverpool are going to win the title and worse is I think they will go unbeaten this season.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Lost my (14 yo) brother once due to him being chased out of Lime Street while I was in the bogs for example. Thankfully found shortly after.

As for Millwall, you're basically running back to the station after the games.
Cheers! Glad it went well.