Premier League Game week 5

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
This isn't good, Liverpool will walk the title at this rate

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
You really are an utter moron and a dumbass if you don't realise that mobile phones can stream games.
While driving? Great idea genius. You can also weld with a blindfold on. Maybe you should give that a go.

Mark_Barca

Supports
Barcelona
Who was the City fan who told me Otamendi was as good as Alderweireld. :lol::lol:

SirAF

Ageist
This isn't good, Liverpool will walk the title at this rate
Exactly. Short sighted posters celebrating.. give me a break! Every single point counts. Did you watch last year? «It’s only September». feck off!

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Said it before but Otamendi and Stones are massively overrated CBs. Look o.k for their club team usually as Man. City have good system in place to protect their defenders but look mediocre frequently for their national teams.

Laporte injury really is looking huge now and decision not to replace Kompany. Think we'll be seeing Fernandinho in at CB next match.

Charlie Foley

Nah you will win the title this season. I'm very confident of that. Lost the CL final to Real Madrid the season before last season and you came back stronger to win the CL last season. Finished with 97 points last season which would have won you the title in ANY other seasons but due to the freak of a nature phenomenal City, you lost it by one point. People underestimate how tough it is to retain a title, motivation etc. That's what makes SAF such a phenomenal manager. This season you would win it I have no doubt about it. Congratulations in advance.
Any other season except the season before

Judas

Open to offers
Truly depressing how I can’t enjoy even a second of a shambolic City performance even in September. Making it far too easy for Liverpool.

19 times la.

Johnny Love

With all the City spending I'm surprised Otamendi has survived all this and is still a starting CB.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This man gets it.
I think only a shimmering idiot wouldn't realise that City are the only team capable of stopping a Liverpool outfit who don't look like they'll drop A point, let alone lose. And aren't relying on luck, 96th min mistakes etc this year, while City have sh!Tloads of injuries building.

Who on earth is celebrating City losing!

R'hllor

Exactly. Short sighted posters celebrating.. give me a break! Every single point counts. Did you watch last year? «It’s only September». feck off!
Best part, last season people in here cheered for Liverpool vs Chelsea like its their team in 2:0 victory, because top 4 higher chance in their minds.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Said it before but Otamendi and Stones are massively overrated CBs. Look o.k for their club team usually as Man. City have good system in place to protect their defenders but look mediocre frequently for their national teams.

Laporte injury really is looking huge now and decision not to replace Kompany. Think we'll be seeing Fernandinho in at CB next match.
If we rated every player on their worst... Nah it's not important.

Idiots. Or trying to anti-jinx.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
It’s fecking annoying that I’m mad City are losing because Liverpool are going to win 30+ games this season.

Depressing times.
Not as depressing as having people repeating it over and over for 8 months.

Sylar

Ok city onslaught coming. Norwich would be crazy to sit back and allow pressure. They been really good closing gaps and playing out. If they now take ten men in their own half they gonna regret it.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Mental day of results, us winning, Chelsea scoring 5 at Wolves, Spurs putting 4 past Palace and now this

Withnail

Stones maybe but come on who rates Otamendi?
He's always been a feckin liability and has been stealing a living for years.

SirAF

Ageist
But it is September. Lots of things can and may still happen.
Points in September are not worth more than points in March. Look, you can’t win the league in the fall but you can bloody well lose it. Every match is a dog fight for the title, that’s the mentality you need to have.

I genuinely don’t understand how some of you don’t see it that way - last season the gap was 1 point and liverpool are sprinting out of the blocks this year as well. Duh!

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
Points in September are not worth more than points in March. Look, you can’t win the league in the fall but you can bloody well lose it. Every match is a dog fight for the title, that’s the mentality you need to have.

I genuinely don’t understand how some of you don’t see it that way - last season the gap was 1 point and liverpool are sprinting out of the blocks this year as well. Duh!
So who will you be cheering for when United play City?

padr81

Supports
Man City
We deserve to lose well today, our back 4 have been an embarassment. Rodri has been 0/10 and our attack bar Bernardo toothless.

SirAF

Ageist
So who will you be cheering for when United play City?
That obviously depends. Last season United had basically no chance of top four so it was natural to hope City would win.

Hell, I’d probably sacrifice top four to stop liverpool, but the circumstances dictate.