g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Game week 5

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Won't happen two seasons in a row. Their key players also don't get injured much. Unlike KDB, Laporte etc. Anyway, I reconciled with it last year
Im sure Liverpool will drop points

Sylar

Norwich have been fantastic since the subs by City. Theyve not just sat back and have continued to put pressure on Citys weakness.

SirAF

Ageist
Do people really think that crappy talk like this make them sound like a true hardcore, die hard United fan?? It's embarrassing!

Is this what we're gonna get every week now?
The only embarrassing thing is to be outraged by another person’s perfect valid opinion. I shouldn’t have to explain you the rivalry.

Sad that it should.
Agreed, but that is where it is at.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Oh look the best manager in the world is losing at Norwich. They should sack him now because thats how football works yeah?
The best manager in the world currently won against Newcastle, if truth be told

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
I think Klopp targets players who have better fitness records generally speaking. Players who he thinks will be able to handle what he demands of them. Obviously there’s always an element of luck/misfortune (Alisson & Laporte’s injuries are examples of that) but Mane, Van Dijk, Salah, Firmino, Robertson. None of them have had major fitness issues as far as I can remember.

I’m sure there’s at least some thought process that goes into it.
I wouldn't argue that Klopp's training techniques have had a positive effect on his players general good fitness, but some injuries (most in fact) are beyond your control. Liverpool have been incredibly fortunate in that department.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
City not scoring another today

Ban

19 other teams are probably more exciting than United. And half the championship.