Premier League game week 5

SinNombre

Exactly. And a conundrum I'm relieved to say Utd fans and specially manager have no inkling about. ;)
The United manager wouldn’t know anything about scoring an injury time winner to complete the greatest achievement in English football

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
See you tomorrow evening. There were very few posters here on Tuesday evening, I felt very lonely. :angel:
Must be lonely now as well, posting about United when your own team are playing. Have you not got any mates to watch the match with?

Guy Incognito

The dippers going about their business quietly and effectively. If it wasnt for their lack of depth on the bench you would be very worried about them. In fact they may still have enough to win the league again.
Always felt Klopp could probably squeeze one last title out of this team.

mav_9me

Haha. Southampton going to the corner flag to defend a 0-0. Deserve to lose based off that.

meamth

11 shots, 1 on target.

HAHA. Answer this, what is the power of better coaching??????

Zlaatan

Parody Account
VAR making hard work of a seemingly easy offside.
Don't get why it takes so long.. they draw up the line, show it to everyone who can see it's a clear offside yet it still takes them an additional minute to announce it.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
They didn't look good today from what I saw...
They weren’t flawless or anything, but it was a very comfortable game. xG of 2.6~ vs 0.6. Salah keeps ticking on and Mane somehow keeps scoring. They’re a threat.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
2 minutes added time to 5 minutes of added time. Absolute joke.

Bole Top

looks like this is finally a season where lack of striker will cost City. Jesus is more like a Fiorentina or Valencia striker. no presence at all.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Does this mean Manchester City got awful coaching now? 0 shots on goal