Premier League Game week 6

El Zoido

Christ referees in this country are a total disgrace. Spineless, pathetic, a disgusting waste of space and resources. This ref needs to ref in a pub league, a total embarrassment.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Remember when Oliver sent-off di Maria for touching him? No idea why I thought about that just then :angel:

Eriku

Saw Piers Morgan trying to wind up Rio on twitter over our loss... I wonder how he’s liking losing to a worse side AT HOME :lol:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
We must be the worst side around playing against 10 men. Were generally awful even in the championship.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
It's the same passage of play. If Mount had lost the ball for a throw-in, Liverpool threw the ball to Chelsea and Chelsea then scored then it wouldn't have been checked.
Hence it's fecking arbitrary.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
United and Arsenal can forget top 6. We'll be lucky to finish top half. Hahahaha

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
God Trez just dosen't get any power on his shots, frustrating as he makes some smart runs. That was the game there.

Leonzo1

If the scores stays the same this evening:
Chelsea - 14 pts from 33
Arsenal - 12 pts from 33
Spurs - 12 pts from 33
United - 10 pts from 33

Shocking form. Honestly won't surprise me if Leicester and Bournemouth take the champions league spots.

bazza1988

Luckily spurs and Chelsea aren’t much better than us or arsenal, West Ham Bournemouth & Leicester the winners this weekend, it could be worse