Premier League Game week 6

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Pep got 100 points in the league and scored the most goals. He has obliterated the Prem and both him and Klopp are making the EPl even worse than laliga during Peps time there.
The clubs in la liga don't have the sort of money to challenge consistently. Clubs like ours do if we have competent people running the football side. Ole might change it, but a lot of damage has been done.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
So was Our new centre back but wasn’t worth the money according to the board.. year later he was worth it
No, it only shows that he was throwing darts in the dark without a plan or idea. The same shit he pulled by giving Sanchez a gargantuan contract without doing any homework on his physical deterioration or commitment.

Asger

No, it only shows that he was throwing darts in the dark without a plan or idea. The same shit he pulled by giving Sanchez a gargantuan contract without doing any homework on his physical deterioration or commitment.
Every managers do mistakes, so did SAF, Pep and everybody will.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Well at least United still retain that 9-0 record. They can't take that from us! Yet

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Just seen the City result.:eek: If there's one reason I don't want to see these plastic cnuts win more trophies...this was it!!!:devil:

haram

No it probably means they were bottom of the list after the board decided they wouldn't pay for Maguire. A player who they then paid even more for a year later.

Alabaster Codify7

Man, Watford are lucky that didn't end up 10-0 or 12-0, seriously. That was an absolute braying.

Someone has to stop the Scum, City are the lesser of two evils for me and always will be.

Had a feeling Burnley would do Norwich. Leicester beating Spurs is surprising.

AJ10

Man, Watford are lucky that didn't end up 10-0 or 12-0, seriously. That was an absolute braying.

Someone has to stop the Scum, City are the lesser of two evils for me and always will be.

Had a feeling Burnley would do Norwich. Leicester beating Spurs is surprising.
Why? Leicester are strong at home and pretty sure spurs' run in prem is worse than ours since jan.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Brighton are the literal definition of all fart and no shit.

Casanova85

Supports
Cruyff/SAF
City back in "scary mode". Liverpool can't drop points, 2019-style, if they want the title.

Watford will get relegated as a rock sinks to the bottom of the ocean.

Deery

Dreary
This Brighton v Newcastle match is like watching paint dry..

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
This Brighton v Newcastle match is like watching paint dry..
If one of the decorators was a flamboyant bastard with a half inch brush and the other had a roller and OCD

Enigma_87

You know who
Brighton nearly 1 up. Clearance off the line.

Interestingly enough VAR came into play and seems like a clear dive didn't bring up a booking..

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Actually cannot believe we lost to Newcastle at home.

Hard to express just how shite a result that was. Woeful.

wr8_utd

:'(
City back in "scary mode". Liverpool can't drop points, 2019-style, if they want the title.

Watford will get relegated as a rock sinks to the bottom of the ocean.
I don't think City will be playing this well away from home though.