Premier League Gameweek 1 + Midweek EFL

el3mel

Mourinho absolutely fecked up with this half time sub. Pretty weird really.

Everton have a pretty decent team and they should aim at least finishing 7th.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Yeah feck off Mourinho. Poch back to Spurs next year. You saw it here first.

Chief123

Is it fair to say Everton have a better midfield than Spurs, maybe even full backs? Other than Kane and Son, Spurs seem to lack quality in other areas
Spurs midfield is horrible. Long way to go in the season but you could be right.

slored1

Does Mourinho even like good footballers? Sissoko, Dier, Winks shouldn't be starting if you want to be a top 4 side.

K_Ash

looking at Sissoko out there, I still wonder why Mou seems so worried(all or nothing)that he is an influential player in the Spurs locker room...maybe this is for a Spurs Board

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Kane not involved at all. Bet he’s loving playing in front of this midfield

slored1

looking at Sissoko out there, I still wonder why Mou seems so worried(all or nothing)that he is an influential player in the Spurs locker room...maybe this is for a Spurs Board
And yet he still plays him all the time. Horrible player, I agree.

Oldyella

Oo Bergwijn, interested in how he does, half of Europe were after him apparently..

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Does Mourinho even like good footballers? Sissoko, Dier, Winks shouldn't be starting if you want to be a top 4 side.
He’s washed up, it’s been clear to see for years but his **** following won’t have any of it.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Mourinho absolutely fecked up with this half time sub. Pretty weird really.

Everton have a pretty decent team and they should aim at least finishing 7th.
Let's not go overboard here. At least 7th? This is only the first game of the season and Spurs have yet to really create anything. At least 10th I could get on board with.

el3mel

Let's not go overboard here. At least 7th? This is only the first game of the season and Spurs have yet to really create anything. At least 10th I could get on board with.
I don't say they would finish 7th but they should aim at getting there. They have a decent team, don't think it's really worse than say Wolves who were 7th last season. They can definitely do it if they manage some consistency.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I don't say they would finish 7th but they should aim at getting there. They have a decent team, don't think it's really worse than say Wolves who were 7th last season. They can definitely do it if they manage some consistency.
I agree, Everton have a very good team on paper and a proven manager at the helm. I could see them finishing above Spurs in 6th.

Chief123

Jose has put Son at number 10 :lol:

He’s absolute not a number 10. Wings or striker yes.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Carlo: “Goal! Si, cazoo!!” :lol: (poor, I know, but I assume you will all reckon that shirt sponsor is a joke)