Premier League Gameweek 1

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
That should be a pen. Quite feasible that the shot goes in, even if it is accidental and unavoidable.

Needham

Sterling at Chelsea. Has anyone else played for all 3 Lucifer clubs?

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I don't think the side is too bad when you consider injuries and signings still to come in. The back 5 is good enough and I have confidence in them. What worries me is the midfield and striker options.

TheLord

I wouldn't be too worried about a club which last won anything meaningful >30 years back, but they look quite good to finish higher than United for the second year running. Conte is a proper coach.

Needham

I don't think the side is too bad when you consider injuries and signings still to come in. The back 5 is good enough and I have confidence in them. What worries me is the midfield and striker options.
Lampard has you lower that 14th after 12 games. More time, fire, or balaclava his home?

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
All you needed was DCL getting injured.
Yeah, unfortunate for him. Either way apparently Onana is def coming into the midfield, probably Gana too and we are likely to bring in another ST before the window closes too so the bench/first XI will be much stronger by the end.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
Forest ain't good defensively at all, gave Newcastle way too much space