Premier League Gameweek 10

BlahRules

Sheffield I think can still be fine if they get Mousset fit, he's one of their few attackers that's decent. They play decent enough football to fight relegation.

Brewster for £25m though, daylight robbbery. Kid's the same level of talent as Frazier Campbell
Dont know how Liverpool sold him for that amount when knowing Thiago was going for the same price.

LVGSdive

Sheffield I think can still be fine if they get Mousset fit, he's one of their few attackers that's decent. They play decent enough football to fight relegation.

Brewster for £25m though, daylight robbbery. Kid's the same level of talent as Frazier Campbell
Brewster is a class act. His problem is that his lack of service.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
I haven’t seen enough of Sheff Utd but has losing Henderson made a difference ?
It didn’t help losing him but putting Henderson in goal now wouldn’t make much of a difference.

Pep's Suit

Three draws would be lovely for City. So fully expecting United, Chelsea and Arsenal wins now.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Really looking forward to today's games, think this is the best set of Sunday games in a couple of months.

Southampton- Man. United- two draws last season and wouldn't shock me if another today as we know Saints style really upsets top 6/7. Ings missing is a blow for them though.

Chelsea-Spurs- Match of the season so far imo. Huge statement of intent if one of them wins today. I'd fancy Chelsea to win this, perhaps 3-2.

Arsenal-Wolves- Arsenal badly need a win from this given their league position and they have Spurs away next weekend but again Wolves know how to grind out draws and odd win from these type of fixtures.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Bruno Fernandes is actually so good. I love watching him play

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Bruno Fernandes is actually so good. I love watching him play
I know he scores a lot of penalties but his contribution to United goals must be one of the best out of any player in the world right now. Feels like even if he doesn’t get an assist he’s involved in the goal somehow.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Meh was expecting United to come back even at 2-0, Southampton were going to still play into their hands even with a lead like they did Vs Spurs.

I'm more worried that Ole will finally realise Henderson is a lot better than 2020 De Gea!

N1nja-Frog

Supports
Red Devils
@Cheech Wizard Title contender? Behave!

Cavani changed the game, just worried about how his game time's managed going forward....

Last edited:

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Bottle jobs Southampton another ‘title contender’ out the race, just spurs to follow suit now..
Hardly bottle jobs

That’s pretty much their full strength squad out there with very little depth. They’ve done really well. Klopp would have whinged that Liverpool couldn’t afford a player like Cavani

Superunknown

I know it’s only about 7 mins in but the lack of adventure here is obvious
It looks like it'll be a close game. Could be one of those that opens up after a goal. I can't see this ending goalless, there will be a goal. Tempted to say...narrow Spurs win.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
It looks like it'll be a close game. Could be one of those that opens up after a goal. I can't see this ending goalless, there will be a goal. Tempted to say...narrow Spurs win.
Both looking for the counter. Think of Chelsea opened up a bit, Spurs will win

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Chelsea should win this if they get control of central midfield, can see them opening up Spurs numerous times.