Premier League Gameweek 10

gajender

I may be overreacting a little here but my pre season prediction was to possibly finish above Chelsea if we don't have any major injuries and certainly above Tottenham and honestly despite all hype about Tottenham being title challengers I still can't see them finishing above us.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Dreadful game. We know Jose wanted this result today. Seems to be a trend for Lampard too, when you see how he set Chelsea up at OT.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Lampard is visibly frustrated by Jose’s tactics, despite him employing the same shit house approach against us.

Gordon S

Mourinho is absolutely a very good manager still but i`m very happy he is not our manager anymore. Spurs registered 4 shots vs Chelsea tonight, only 1 on target. Compare that to the 14 shots we had against Chelsea.

mu4c_20le

Couldn't give a toss about that. We beat City last week and today we get a point at the Bridge. Very happy with that.
You have a very difficult month coming up, every point counts. Today was a very winnable match

LVGSdive

Around 2 hours of life I'll never get back. It's like the players were told that there were landmines in the final 3rd.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Mourinho is absolutely a very good manager still but i`m very happy he is not our manager anymore. Spurs registered 4 shots vs Chelsea tonight, only 1 on target. Compare that to the 14 shots we had against Chelsea.
21 goals league scored - only 1 less than Liverpool. Your cherry-picking a single away game, against tough opposition proves nothing.

Andre Kagawa

I don't get why people keep bringing up home/away in these covid times. Does it really matter without the fans?

el3mel

Chelsea needed the points more than Spurs.

I feel they should be blamed ten times more than than Spurs because they had the majority of the ball and did nothing to push more for the win. They only brought Giroud for the last 10 minutes or so. Ridiculous really.

Spurs have a very difficult schedule so it's all about minimizing the points loss in big games. They played a crap game, but 4 points out of Chelsea and City is decent outcome for them.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Would’ve taken that result as neither side gains momentum. Doesn’t look like anyone can run away with it this season.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
Arsenal vs. Wolves could easily be the most boring game of the season. Two defensive teams in poor runs of form who can’t score. Fingers crossed Saka can save us from despair.

Gordon S

21 goals league scored - only 1 less than Liverpool. Your cherry-picking a single away game, against tough opposition proves nothing.
Jose was a very defensive minded and risk averse manager through his time with us, and even if you guys had a good start to this season i get the feeling he hasn`t changed much. But who knows, maybe he is more comfortable with the players he has now and dares to go forward more?

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Couldn't give a toss about that. We beat City last week and today we get a point at the Bridge. Very happy with that.
Certainly a very good set of results for Spurs. Chelsea had to try to win this. Saying that, Spurs had a chance of opening up daylight over an injury ridden Liverpool. Make hay while the sun shines?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Chelsea haven't beaten a team above 13th yet this season, mad respect for Frank's revolution.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Certainly a very good set of results for Spurs. Chelsea had to try to win this. Saying that, Spurs had a chance of opening up daylight over an injury ridden Liverpool. Make hay while the sun shines?
The games we have right now - Arsenal next and Liverpool not far away either is all about not losing and trying to pick up as many points as possible. So far so good.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Arsenal vs. Wolves could easily be the most boring game of the season. Two defensive teams in poor runs of form who can’t score. Fingers crossed Saka can save us from despair.
this is one of those games I've seen from Arsenal for years now, unconvincing 2-1 win written all over it

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Where’s your head at with regard to Arteta? Do you see enough on the pitch to think he’ll get you there?

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
It's easy to forget that you scousers have no conception of injuries and the impact they can have on your club, but take it from me, they are indeed a very real and frightening prospect. They are an unfortunate consequence of playing football matches on the regular, just so you know.

Also, is it possible that Liverpool are a bit shitter this season because their ageing squad has aged another year?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
That looked a really painful one, is Jiminez out cold?