Premier League Gameweek 11-13

cyberman

Liverpool are gonna run out of legs soon. City’s bench will kill them

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Why the feck is the VAR screen so deep into the Liverpool fans?

at every other ground it’s away from fans yet at anfield it’s literally right amongst them.
In fairness it was just one twat and his kid ranting at the ref.

OutOfTowner

JCL Daytripping WUM
Feck the scouse cnuts, but that's the right decision.

It's basically the same situation as Arsenal's correctly disallowed one against us.
Oh you mean the one that everyone was up in arms about spitting fury about how it was a disgraceful game-ruining decision that unfairly favoured us? I'm sure that most who comment on this decision will be similarly disgusted.

MUnchies

I am watching the Liverpool and City games and it's been boring and no quality on show. I swear you would think it's only united that play bad from the matchday threads.
Not really. After the foul on Bruno the pass lead directly to goal, City had a lot more passage of play. Alisson actually saved it and Foden scored from a rebound, so many time had passed after the "foul" to goal.

Woodzy

I am watching the Liverpool and City games and it's been boring and no quality on show. I swear you would think it's only united that play bad from the matchday threads.

Not really. After the foul on Bruno the pass lead directly to goal, City had a lot more passage of play. Alisson actually saved it and Foden scored from a rebound, so many time had passed after the "foul" to goal.
You think this is boring?

Loon

:lol:
There seem to be certain sides which really get to Pep and the dippers are one of them.

Bobski

Foden or Silva instead of Bruno would improve Utd massively, really need that type of illusive player who can knit things together.

RVN1991

Liverpool really should be ahead. Halaand just needs half a chance, he's going to make them pay.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Bernardo Silva’s attitude and tenacity is second to none.

Superunknown

Bernardo Silva’s attitude and tenacity is second to none.
Hell of a player. The athleticism of these teams is nuts. Night and day compared to our performance earlier on. The speed in which this game is being played is just on another level right now.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Hell of a player. The athleticism of these teams is nuts. Night and day compared to our performance earlier on. The speed in which this game is being played is just on another level right now.
Inhalers must be working today