Premier League Gameweek 11 (Nov 4th - Nov 5th 2017)

Canagel

Why did Leicester sign Iheanacho if he isn't going to be first choice? He needs to be starting games at his age not sitting on the bench.

Team sheets - 3 PM kick offs

Sandyman

Newcastle vs Bournemounth

Huddersfield vs West Brom

Southampton vs Burnley

Swansea vs Brighton

Confused as to which game I should watch. Think am gonna go with Burnley.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Newcastle vs Bournemounth

Huddersfield vs West Brom

Southampton vs Burnley

Swansea vs Brighton

Confused as to which game I should watch. Think am gonna go with Burnley.
Should be riveting

devil in me

One of those weekends where the Saturday is a right off in the premier league? Wholly uninspiring fixtures!

Anustart89

Chris Foy's probably going to go on record and say that the Stoke player's touch was deliberate, and thus played Iheanacho onside there.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
2 hours of fabulous football about to begin.

Can't decide what to watch, so many worthy matches, so will watch nothing. It's only fair.

Drawfull

Don't know what's going on with Movistar in Spain. Normally, we get a 3pm kick off but there's nothing today. I mean, I know the matches look boring on paper, but nevertheless.

Assuming Bilic needs to win to keep his job, looking forward to WH kicking some ass for the late game tho. I think they will, too. Think Liverpool could end up 9th or 10th, depending. Happy days.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
One of those weekends where the Saturday is a right off in the premier league? Wholly uninspiring fixtures!
It's funny, you get people saying this, but then when Sunday games are poor, people moan at that too.

Just one of those unusual ways for it to fall. When even the likes of Tottenham and Everton are Sunday, as well as all the big teams.

Sandyman

Don't know what's going on with Movistar in Spain. Normally, we get a 3pm kick off but there's nothing today. I mean, I know the matches look boring on paper, but nevertheless.

Assuming Bilic needs to win to keep his job, looking forward to WH kicking some ass for the late game tho. I think they will, too. Think Liverpool could end up 9th or 10th, depending. Happy days.
Liverpool are going to finish top 4 or thereabouts at the end of the season. Their defense will improve and Mane and Coutinho will be back soon. No way are they finishing 10th.

Drawfull

Liverpool are going to finish top 4 or thereabouts at the end of the season. Their defense will improve and Mane and Coutinho will be back soon. No way are they finishing 10th.
I meant at the end of today. That said, if they get fifth or sixth (based upon how the season has gone so far), they'll have done well. Can't see them breaking top 4 this year.

Sandyman

I meant at the end of today. That said, if they get fifth or sixth (based upon how the season has gone so far), they'll have done well. Can't see them breaking top 4 this year.
Oh yeah that would be glorious!