Premier League Gameweek 11 (Nov 4th - Nov 5th 2017)

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Thought the West Ham fans didn't like they way he had them playing. All that The Academy of Football stuff.
They'll be of the 'anything to keep us up' mentality at the moment.

You never knew what you had until you lose it, huh?
Yeah agreed. Though the recycling of managers is a bit ridiculous to be honest. Moyes will probably get the Burnley gig. Giggs will go to Swansea and the Wolves manager will go to Southampton.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
How do Liverpool make it look so easy in the final third? Seems like they're constantly outnumbering the West Ham defence when they attack, all it takes is winning the ball back or one simple pass.
Having a right winger that can run is one reason.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
With just 4 points between 2nd and 7th. So that tells you how close it is with so much of the season left to go. Which also means emphasising 6th at this stage if the season is utterly pointless.
Except this is clearly a joking response to dumbstar when last season he kept on pointing out united were 6th.

Lighten up fella!

haram

With just 4 points between 2nd and 7th. So that tells you how close it is with so much of the season left to go. Which also means emphasising 6th at this stage if the season is utterly pointless.
Nah. You're finishing 6th.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
They made "6th" meme's over at RAWK last season, let us have our fun.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Bilic just being interviewed. He's a broken man. Shame really. He knows he's a goner. Expect the announcement imminently.

"We would like to place on record...." yada, yada, yada.

Finn MacCool

Supports
Liverpool
Happy to string a few wins together but we have a lot of issues still to fix. Would take 4th place now in a heartbeat.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Just woke up to the results. What a strange day. All the shitty teams won.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Except this is clearly a joking response to dumbstar when last season he kept on pointing out united were 6th.

Lighten up fella!
:lol:

Don't pretend you're not scared of that number again this season. ;):angel:

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Great games PL lined up today in the PL, all of the top 5 playing, and four of them even against each other :drool:

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I have a mighty hangover so I’m glad that there is cracking games on today. Pisses me off that United are playing at the same time as us though, will have to be a two screen job.

iam_kramer

Great weekend of games here, or at least today. Hopefully Arsenal can take something off City. And while I guess well set up for a draw away to Chelsea I hope it's not such a reserved set up a la Liverpool away.

PoTMS

How can Sky call this Super Sunday when there’s no Newcastle, Brighton or Huddersfield on?

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Doesn't happen often but it feels good to be able sit back and enjoy today's games after having done our bit.

Draws all round would be absolutely peachy.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
About time Timbo got back in the team, Woy has finally come to his sences.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Lots of injuries. The Madrid / Liverpool / United / Madrid stretch of matches was really tough.

Our depth is much, much better now but it will be tested today. Thank God for the upcoming international break.
Ok, i am reading about the injuries. Guess only Lloris should be back against us.