Premier League Gameweek 11 (Nov 4th - Nov 5th 2017)

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I think we’ve played terribly here, it’s just West Ham have been worse.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
West ham haven't really been inferior in this game that's the odd thing.

Liverpool have been mediocre at best

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Good finish but same shite defending by WH. Defender needs to do a lot more there.

Gee Male

Salah is an enigma to me, scores lots of goals and I'll still stand by my opinion that he's not good enough.

Salah auto corrected to Salad there, which is fair as salad is also an enigma to me.

Member 90887

i think that seals it for Billic, i would be suprised if he's still at WH after the international break.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
i think that seals it for Billic, i would be suprised if he's still at WH after the international break.
Problem is there are so many managers who could be under threat, you wonder how many replacements there are available. It will be the same old faces getting a job, to fail yet again.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Salah is an enigma to me, scores lots of goals and I'll still stand by my opinion that he's not good enough.

Salah auto corrected to Salad there, which is fair as salad is also an enigma to me.
Oddly had a similar thought myself. I think he's having a purple patch but it won't last and next season it won't happen at all.

untitled_6899

West Ham are utterly hopeless, why do inferior teams leave so much space for the Liverpool midgets to run into, its madness

This is how Liverpool have managed to pick up points against the PL fodder

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
West Ham are utterly hopeless, why do inferior teams leave so much space for the Liverpool midgets to run into, its madness

This is how Liverpool have managed to pick up points against the PL fodder
It's like they try to out football them. You have to stop them doing their thing.

Member 90887

Problem is there are so many managers who could be under threat, you wonder how many replacements there are available. It will be the same old faces getting a job, to fail yet again.
Yeah, with everton being without a manager. West ham would find it difficult to find a good manager.

Maybe someone like hiddink would be available.
There's Moyes, Big Sam ( he said he would be interested), Koaman (he could be interested by West ham).
There's also De boer, i think he was harshly discarded by Palace and west ham has better players for his style of play.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Looks like Dyche will get his move to Everton after all. Big Sam will get the call from the Hammers tomorrow.

Irrational.

How do Liverpool make it look so easy in the final third? Seems like they're constantly outnumbering the West Ham defence when they attack, all it takes is winning the ball back or one simple pass.

ti vu

How do Liverpool make it look so easy in the final third? Seems like they're constantly outnumbering the West Ham defence when they attack, all it takes is winning the ball back or one simple pass.
L'pool themselves are very good transitioning team under Klopp. Opposition playing into their hands help a lot too