g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 11 (Nov 4th - Nov 5th 2017)

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Think arsenal might get something today. They're nowhere near as shit as people make out.

Not title contenders obviously, but not shit

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Think arsenal might get something today. They're nowhere near as shit as people make out.

Wenger will naively set up their team in a way that will play to Citeh's strength. They will expose themselves on the wings and Sane and Sterling will run behind them, couple that with their slow midfield getting overrun by the techno-midgets and you have a recipe for disaster.

Norris

TFM ... :drool:

Spurs to draw, Arsenal to win is my prediction.

Member 90887

Yeah, they'll definitly test city's defense more than a Morata-less (Striker-less) chelsea and a 10 men Liverpool. and definitly more than the opposition city had until now in the league. so there's hope i would say.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Have no idea if I want United or Chelsea to win or even draw tbh. Begrudgingly either way.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Arsenal to get absolutely thumped (hope I'm proven wrong)

And United to draw (hoping for a win, of course!)

Terminator

Not very optimistic of our game today, we always suck at Stamford Bridge. Also dont think Arsenal can get anything off City who are in terrific form, can see City putting 3 or 4 past Arsenal.

Anustart89

Eh, any outfield player does that it's a foul. Just misses the ball and smashes Sakho across the head :lol:

Anustart89

Shouldn't that be at least an indirect kick?
Why indirect? Clear pen, but they're never called against keepers. Similar to how they are allowed to miss the ball from corners and punch opponents in the head.

Walters_19_MuFc

They need to scrap the 343 today, and match up with City in midfield.

352, with Xhaka, Elneny and Ramsey in midfield, with Sanchez slightly behind Lacazette.

Anustart89

Something should've been, that's for sure. Guess I was thinking about the indirect kick because the ball was out of play, dunno about the rules, so, can be easily wrong, probably am.
Ah, fair enough. Ball was in play when contact was made. Indirect free kick would be for an obstruction where no body contact takes place, ie intentionally standing in the way to make a player have to run around you.

Dante

Average bang
Incredible speed of thought from Kane for that turn and shot. He's got a picture of the pitch in his head before the ball even gets to him, and it takes him a fraction of a second to process that information. In another life, he'd have probably made a decent F1 driver. For some who lacks the obvious physical/technical gifts, it's that aspect of his game which raises him well above the average striker.

Anustart89

Blows up just as the ball goes to a free Palace player. Fantastic refereeing so far.

James Peril

Spurs are so bad today, just tons of pointless crosses into the path of Sakho to clear away.

Aza Boy

The mighty Kane thumped by TFM. If England is laid a hope for this kind of weak player, they may even not pass the WC group.

Member 90887

Wenger will naively set up their team in a way that will play to Citeh's strength. They will expose themselves on the wings and Sane and Sterling will run behind them, couple that with their slow midfield getting overrun by the techno-midgets and you have a recipe for disaster.
I think that he is smarter than that, well i hope so anyway. he should have learned from the liverpool game.

Cloud7

There was a game against City, think it may have been the season before last, that Wenger actually set his team up sensibly against City and beat them quite comfortably. He knows what he needs to do, question is if he will actually set his team up to counter them as he should