Premier League Gameweek 11 (Nov 4th - Nov 5th 2017)

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Just seen the sterling penalty from a different angle....not an outrageous decision

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Has someone been banned? If it is who I think it is, that might be my fault. I said as a joke about if we could have Pep extradited to Madrid.
Nah, he just has a tendency to lose it and lacks the self-control to just smash his head against a wall instead of making inane posts :D

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Poor Santi, it's the latin blood. He can't control himself :lol:

Hopefully it's just a temporary ban and the mods let him come back some day.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Poor Santi, it's the latin blood. He can't control himself :lol:

Hopefully it's just a temporary ban and the mods let him come back some day.
It's happened like 6 times because of the F1 thread. I'm sure he'll be back :cool:

Loke

Supports
Arsenal
Poor Santi. He is the Claude of the Redcafe. You can understand his frustrations.
im pretty sure he was convinced we'd lose pre-match anyway so i don't get why he threw his toys out his pram at the end there. We just don't do top 6 away games at all, so should be used to it.

haram

im pretty sure he was convinced we'd lose pre-match anyway so i don't get why he threw his toys out his pram at the end there. We just don't do top 6 away games at all, so should be used to it.
Think it was the ref that pushed him over the edge.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Has someone been banned? If it is who I think it is, that might be my fault. I said as a joke about if we could have Pep extradited to Madrid.
I might be wrong but it could be because he said. "To all the City fans you're bastards." Have to admit it annoyed me and I like the lad. I imagine he's only a teen who loves football and gets over excited.

Thunderhead

Supports
City
I might be wrong but it could be because he said. "To all the City fans you're bastards." Have to admit it annoyed me and I like the lad. I imagine he's only a teen who loves football and gets over excited.
TBF I thought that was said tongue in cheek but I may have misread it

Anyway, it's no worse than what Wegner said after the match, calling a player a driver I think he should be called out by the prem league on that

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Thought he might get into trouble for that comment. He loves his football and yes he does get rather excited.:lol: Will miss his score updates and having a chat about Spanish football.:(

Ronetta

Supports
Man City
Arsene has a legitimate gripe today against the officiating in this game. Appalling.
Apart from the fact that the whinging useless cent has lost any and all respect anyone ever had for him.

Perhaps if he acknowledged things like the penalty not given for the push on Sterling in the first half? Or our goal being disallowed last year for going out of play, when it didn't actually go out.

All he ever does is whine. Never his fault or responsibility for anything. He's a become disgrace to his club.

I hope the FA sanction him.for his comments.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Apart from the fact that the whinging useless cent has lost any and all respect anyone ever had for him.

Perhaps if he acknowledged things like the penalty not given for the push on Sterling in the first half? Or our goal being disallowed last year for going out of play, when it didn't actually go out.

All he ever does is whine. Never his fault or responsibility for anything. He's a become disgrace to his club.

I hope the FA sanction him.for his comments.
He didn’t see the incidents you’re referring to.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Thought he might get into trouble for that comment. He loves his football and yes he does get rather excited.:lol: Will miss his score updates and having a chat about Spanish football.:(
Honestly he was great for updates on European games and fairly sound when Arsenal or Dortmund or Parma or Napoli or whoever weren't playing. Pity about the ban. A lot of threads are going to be very quiet without him.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Honestly he was great for updates on European games and fairly sound when Arsenal or Dortmund or Parma or Napoli or whoever weren't playing. Pity about the ban. A lot of threads are going to be very quiet without him.
Is it a permanent ban or a calm yourself down ban?

padr81

Supports
Man City
Is it a permanent ban or a calm yourself down ban?
Haven't a clue mate. Hope its just a chill out ban, though I think he's had one of those before. I'm not a mod or anything but hope he gets back at some stage.

RedDevil@84

So Le Prof has accused Sterling of diving, said refs suck year after year and put in a rant.
I assume that no one will bother to say anything, because it is Wenger