Premier League Gameweek 11 (Nov 4th - Nov 5th 2017)

Trizy

Anyone watching the New Castle - Bournemouth game? My god.. they are the worst two Premier League teams I've ever watched.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Mane’s back.
That is a surprisingly decent line up. So glad I don't have to sit through Hendo can and Milner utterly tumescent compared to the MF from the first half of last year. Getting Lallana and Coutinho back and we'll start to look really good on paper, really do need to win this though.

cyberman

So which clubs playing today voted against the bigger sides getting a slightly larger percentage of the media rights?

haram

So which clubs playing today voted against the bigger sides getting a slightly larger percentage of the media rights?
That's a great question :lol:.

Watch this West Ham - Liverpool game end 3-3.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Swansea have been poor right? Just one win in the last 5 games. What is the mood around the club and the manager?
Yeah the form is dreadful, at the end of the game the atmosphere was toxic. Everyone is fed up and another relegation beckons.

Every time an attack fizzled out the players were met with heavy groans and a few boos & whistles. I don’t blame the manager as the squad has been under invested for years, but he needs to do better regardless.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
That's a very decent West ham team on paper. Looks like we'll help them get better after our game. Even their bench with Carroll, Sakho and Arnautovic are no mugs for the second half. They'll all fancy our rice paper defence.

NotBrendanRodgers honest

Supports
Liverpool
Wow Huddersfield are doing really well considering they were in league 1 just a few years ago and were one of the poorer championship sides. David Wagner will surely be snapped up by a bigger club?

Sandyman

Yeah the form is dreadful, at the end of the game the atmosphere was toxic. Everyone is fed up and another relegation beckons.

Every time an attack fizzled out the players were met with heavy groans and a few boos & whistles. I don’t blame the manager as the squad has been under invested for years, but he needs to do better regardless.
Hope you pick up some semblance of form and avoid relegation. Is scoring a problem or just tactics as a whole? I remember an incident during the Carling cup match, was it your left back that got injured and then it turned out that you had no other left back in the squad? Shocking planning if that is the case.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I was thinking Chelsea and Arsenal. Am probably tempting fate before our game with them tomorrow, but Chelsea seem to be doing their usual "We won the PL last season, we may as well not try this season" shit. And Arsenal are, well, Arsenal! It is more a matter of being cautious than being confident they will finish in the top 4 if that makes sense. Their forwards miss lot of chances and they let in goals from defensive mistakes. Sort one of those and I feel they have a shot at top 4.
Arsenal won't be in the top 4, but i'll take your Chelsea answer.
They seem to have a lot of issues, they are a strange club.

Boss it for a year, then fall apart, again and again.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm not complaining personally, by the way, although one could always argue that including Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs here (a trio that in total are closing in on 100 years without a league title) is a bit of a stretch :)
Arsenal would be a bit gutted to be thrown into the same conversation as the other two.

Sandyman

Arsenal won't be in the top 4, but i'll take your Chelsea answer.
They seem to have a lot of issues, they are a strange club.

Boss it for a year, then fall apart, again and again.
Even though retaining the title is very difficult, they still are very inconsistent. Or, maybe they were so consistent for most of last season that this season seems just feels worse.
Also, we need to revere jinx this right now. Chelsea are great and will challenge for the title.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Hope you pick up some semblance of form and avoid relegation. Is scoring a problem or just tactics as a whole? I remember an incident during the Carling cup match, was it your left back that got injured and then it turned out that you had no other left back in the squad? Shocking planning if that is the case.
Cheers mate! Scoring is a problem and I think the tactics are part of the reason. Clement has the team defending deep, with a bunch of midfielders who aren’t particularly dynamic, so we haven’t got the numbers in attack.

And you’re spot on, the squad has gaping holes. We’re now playing our record signing Clucas as a LB, he got hauled off today as he’s just not up to it. Good luck with the Chelsea game tomorrow!

Sandyman

Cheers mate! Scoring is a problem and I think the tactics are part of the reason. Clement has the team defending deep, with a bunch of midfielders who aren’t particularly dynamic, so we haven’t got the numbers in attack.

And you’re spot on, the squad has gaping holes. We’re now playing our record signing Clucas as a LB, he got hauled off today as he’s just not up to it. Good luck with the Chelsea game tomorrow!
Thanks mate! We have had plenty of those at Utd in the recent past too. The international break could help in at least getting some players back I guess.