Premier League Gameweek 11

Bearded One

Liverpool are not lucky they are brilliant. They deserved that. Sloppy start but they did really well in the end.

No luck here. Our work is cut out. We need to get to the level of Leicester first before we talk about Liverpool.

slored1

Fecking cnuts scored in 75+ minute for the win/draw in each of their last 5 games. Why do I even watch football :mad::mad:

Josh 76

I would rather them win 3 or 4 nil.
Theses last second goals are rubbing salt in the wounds.
Then again....we did it for years.

Rajma

Newcastle a point behind us.
Things are looking up for us. We really have become a joke and it’s amazing that fans are content with it as well while we’re in the bottom half and playing absolute dross with not a sign of improvement.

Heinzesight

Jesus mate, you might wanna calm down a bit. They've every right to post in here, they're not exactly rubbing it in our faces.
Nothing wrong with them posting...I’m all for it. But...imagine you posting on RAWK whilst your team are pushing for a winner when you haven’t won the league in 30 years? You wouldn’t and it’s proper weird.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Liverpool have the most luck in the world, where did 5 mins of injury time even come from?
This is such a classic scouser post during our glory years. And it’s not just him, far more of these popping up these days. The roles have reversed :(

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
It's become psychological with them, teams start to panic/crumble when they are mounting pressure. Villa/Southampton/Chelsea have all missed easy chances to kill the game/take points off them and fumbled. Same with today, their composure at the back went after conceding the equalizer.

City need to win next week at their place or I think they'll stroll to the title.

starman

Ffs, Villa winning. Leave my house to go to the local shop and back, which takes no more than 5 minutes. Get back and of course, Liverpool have won it :rolleyes:

mu4c_20le

Can we just end the season now? This is depressing
Why? The scouse boom bust cycle is about to begin, and you'll miss it.

Late winners are nice and all, but mean nothing if they dont win the title like last year. The real luck they've been having is staying injury free, and morale high.

Hughie77

There is a higher power at work in this year's league, how many times can you get 3 pts from the last 1 minute of a game! It's written in the Football gods it's there title, no matter what the others do.
It's another game I've forgotten how many they should have lost or drawn, they get out of it by a last minute goal.

You make your own luck someone once said, yep and it's right. .. now renamed klopp time!!

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
No way that's just luck! It's painfull to say but they're quality, never give up and have balls.
How can you call them lucky.

They should have won 8:1. It was all Liverpool and Villa were playing hoofing and hoping for luck
I know I know, I'm just super bitter :D

haha what they said about united in the fergie golden years mate
Yeah, must have been beyond draining to watch us for non-United supporters.

pascell

Nothing wrong with them posting...I’m all for it. But...imagine you posting on RAWK whilst your team are pushing for a winner when you haven’t won the league in 30 years? You wouldn’t and it’s proper weird.
I see what you mean but this place is nothing like RAWK, opposition fans are more welcome here and also contribute a lot too (one of the most positive things about RedCafe). It is also the Football Forum too, where opposition fans all have a say in the games ongoing. The Liverpool fans on here are all fair in their views, not OTT like you'd find on RAWK so go easy on them mate, they're a good bunch.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
He meant to get his head to it, but the bizarre perfect angle into the corner was completely not because he was trying to put it there. I'm generally not great at football with the exception that I've a gift for headed goals. I'm telling you that there's no way he could have intentionally got that angle

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
I see what you mean but this place is nothing like RAWK, opposition fans are more welcome here and also contribute a lot too (one of the most positive things about RedCafe). It is also the Football Forum too, where opposition fans all have a say in the games ongoing. The Liverpool fans on here are all fair in their views, not OTT like you'd find on RAWK so go easy on them mate, they're a good bunch.
Only while they are not PL champions.

Heinzesight

Again, totally agree.

It’s the in-game posting I just don’t get.

You’re totally buzzing, you’ve just scored a winner in the 95th...what will you do? Crack open a beer, text a mate, phone a fellow Scouser?...nah, do you know what, I’ll pop onto United forum.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Lucky? Totally incorrect VAR decision on Firminho goal, near enough 75% possession and about 15 shots on goal. Did you watch the game?
2 posts a year in the last decade and you decide to post that, when three other people have done so already and I've replied to them. And yes, I did watch the game. In a very biased mood I'll have you know!

buck3y3nut

Supports
Liverpool
Lucky? Totally incorrect VAR decision on Firminho goal, near enough 75% possession and about 15 shots on goal. Did you watch the game?
genuine question. Why do they use that weird angle for offside decisions? The sideline ref isn’t hovering on a magic carpet is he? Shouldn’t the camera angle be ground level?

CognitiveNeuro

This kind of thing happened a lot last season as well with Liverpool. There really is something special about them.

DonnieDarko

Supports
Liverpool
We were crap for most of the game. No creativity or penetration from the middle. Yes, determination and belief are great traits and such, but seriously, us winning is a miracle.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Why? The scouse boom bust cycle is about to begin, and you'll miss it.

Late winners are nice and all, but mean nothing if they dont win the title like last year. The real luck they've been having is staying injury free, and morale high.
They’re still 6 points ahead. Could’ve been down to 4 if they didn’t score yet another last min winner

pascell

Only while they are not PL champions.
:lol: harsh but the Caf does have a Liverpool 19/20 Champions Thread already.

Again, totally agree.

You’re totally buzzing, you’ve just scored a winner in the 95th...what will you do? Crack open a beer, text a mate, phone a fellow Scouser?...nah, do you know what, I’ll pop onto United forum.
:lol: I do agree with, I'm just not sure whether they were posting in there throughout the game or not.

mu4c_20le

They’re still 6 points ahead. Could’ve been down to 4 if they didn’t score yet another last min winner
Yeah but lets be honest, nobody really expected anything from Villa today before the game started

Boitol

2 posts a year in the last decade and you decide to post that, when three other people have done so already and I've replied to them. And yes, I did watch the game. In a very biased mood I'll have you know!
I really like reading this forum but decided against posting. I’m a Liverpool fan and didn’t see the other posts. This Liverpool team reminds me the old United. Was infuriating to watch. Sad our worst game of the season was at Old Trafford this year.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
He meant to get his head to it, but the bizarre perfect angle into the corner was completely not because he was trying to put it there. I'm generally not great at football with the exception that I've a gift for headed goals. I'm telling you that there's no way he could have intentionally got that angle
It was relatively fast cross near the first post and you only need a slight deflection to drive the ball in to opposite corner. No way he'd go for the first post from that position. Granted, it was a very difficult one and I'm not sure he would score it again, but I don't think that you can doubt the intention.

Madzik_92

Come on guys, it's just football match. Just enjoy it while we can. There may be up and down for every teams. Go out enjoy with your friends/family its better than moaning here and there. If Liverpool gonna win this season so be it because they work hard to be where they are now. Not only players and manager but all the staffs. It is different story for us imo, we're still living in the past with all the united Dna thingy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Again, totally agree.

A last-minute winner is a rare thing for United these days, but you can bet your ass hair that I won't be celebrating on RAWK if we ever score one again.

This may have something to do with getting myself proxy-banned for life from their site, though. Maybe.