Premier League Gameweek 11

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I thought that was a foul on Allison personally.
Never a foul, Ogbona just jumps from his original position and doesn't even move, and Alisson goes into him and bounces back. It Alisson was stronger it would be a foul on Ogbonna.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Never a foul, Ogbona just jumps from his original position and doesn't even move, and Alisson goes into him and bounces back. It Alisson was stronger it would be a foul on Ogbonna.
Ogbonna puts his arm into the goalkeeper IMO

kyofusho

Goal stands Allison a bit shit really..
Would have been the softest foul imaginable then. Goalies get enough protection as it is. Allison cocked up there, fair and square.

Edit: meant to quote Berba's post sorry Deery.

RomfordRed75

To me that's exactly the same as pogba rightly got sent off for. It's over the top..should have gone

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
He caught his knee there and in real time it looked bad but the slow motion replay shows Cresswell’s foot bouncing off the ball onto Henderson’s knee. Totally accidental.

United Hobbit

Commentators on stream here were desperate for West Hams goal to be disallowed and desperate for West Ham to get a red.

Bet it would be the opposite for Liverpool

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
He caught his knee there and in real time it looked bad but the slow motion replay shows Cresswell’s foot bouncing off the ball onto Henderson’s knee. Totally accidental.
Accidental, but it was a bit wild... And as we know, these days intention/accidents are irrelevant if you catch someone poorly

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
If the referee gives a foul on the goal and a red to Cresswell then VAR doesn’t overturn either decision imo.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
That Liverpool kit is classy. Hope they lose and dry their tears in it.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
If the referee gives a foul on the goal and a red to Cresswell then VAR doesn’t overturn either decision imo.
True but I think on another day a different VAR get involved with the Cresswell one.

Think most of the time VAR wouldn't overturn the goal though.