Premier League Gameweek 11

GazTheLegend

And thank you David Moyes. Bet that sticks in the throat of many United supporters.
About time we gave him the credit he deserves.
West Ham up to 3rd. And again deservedly so.
Oh. And 6 points ahead of United...
We beat them a few weeks back. Why is it always opposition fans that seem to find all the praise for Moyesy? He's not gonna win the league is he? And he was a disaster for ourselves, Sociedad, and Sunderlaand. It's not like it was only Man Utd he was garbage for.

always_hoping

Long overdue Premier League win for Moyes against Liverpool (2010 as Everton)

Liverpool players and Klopp look shocked that they lost but at least their first Premier league loss of the season is a 3-2 defeat instead of 7-2 last season.

Idxomer

And thank you David Moyes. Bet that sticks in the throat of many United supporters.
What a weird post.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I don't know why, but I find it unbelievable and kind of hilarious that we are only 5 points off Liverpool at this point, having played City, West Ham, Leicester, Spurs, Everton, and themselves in recent weeks.
Only? We are less than a third into the season and we're 9 off the leaders and 5 off Liverpool who themselves are a bit off the pace. They've also played City, Chelsea, WH and us.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
We beat them a few weeks back. Why is it always opposition fans that seem to find all the praise for Moyesy? He's not gonna win the league is he? And he was a disaster for ourselves, Sociedad, and Sunderlaand. It's not like it was only Man Utd he was garbage for.
Got to tell you. You have completely missed the point.
And I don't happen to support West Ham. Check your facts and your spelling.

Jean claude van hire

A nice way to finish off a pretty rubbish weekend. Very well drilled side are West Ham and thoroughly deserved that win, dare I say Moyes did a proper number on Klopp. It was great to see Liverpool resorting to aimless crossing into the box like last season. Cheered me right up that!

Deery

Dreary
Pablo Fornals having a brilliant season doesn’t get much credit but fantastic little player..

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
He has always been a decent manager. The fact that nobody at Everton has been able to match the job he did says a lot. But that's his level.

Man-United

Happy for Moyes. Not a bad word to say about him, he's still liked by the fans at Old Trafford. Did his best but wasn't to be.

MUFC OK

Moyes is a far better tactician than Ole, good to see him get the credit he deserves. Doesn’t mean he ever would’ve cut it at Utd with the pressure and following Sir Alex but he’s proving again why he was considered one of the best managers in the PL - West Ham perfect for him.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Everyone playing into City's hands this week. With the fixtures against top opponents they've already had their position looks pretty strong.

GazTheLegend

Got to tell you. You have completely missed the point.
And I don't happen to support West Ham. Check your facts and your spelling.
Weird post and weird poster. Do you support Manchester United football club? No? Then you're an opposition supporter, and that's (to borrow a famous current Everton managers quote) a 'FACHT' (sic).

Last edited:

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Strongly fancy City to win the league with a bit to spare again.
They're favourites and have the experience. Quality over the pitch and Pep knows how to win the league. That being said, it won't be made easy for them.

With other results, if Chelsea couple points short at the end of the season will probably be because we didn't put Burnley and other games away when we should have. Need Lukaku back, don't think he should actually start against all kinds of teams though. E.g, we probably beat Burnley with him. Against City next time, I'd match up with no striker on the pitch if that's their line up. Tuchel got to be smart.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
He has always been a decent manager. The fact that nobody at Everton has been able to match the job he did says a lot. But that's his level.
Exactly that. Everton/West Ham. Similar levels of expectation.
Not saying he is a top manager. And yes of course, he was a disaster at OT. Although the players probably didn't give him a chance.
But he is doing a fantastic job at West Ham and deserves a lot of credit for that.
I am judging him on what he is doing now. Not years ago.

GazTheLegend

Only? We are less than a third into the season and we're 9 off the leaders and 5 off Liverpool who themselves are a bit off the pace. They've also played City, Chelsea, WH and us.
We're 11 games into the season. And I'm not trying to find any sort of solace in it, we're garbage, and we need to sort ourselves out, but lets not pretend that 2 wins (including one over Liverpool at anfield) is some complete and utter fantasy that cannot be overcome if we did find a change in personnel somewhere that fixed our current woes, or that it's not even slightly surprising, given the utter aura of despair everything our club is exhuding at the minute. We can fix this. It doesn't LOOK like we're going to fix this, but it's not outside the realm of possibility, given the players we've got.

Winrar

Strongly fancy City to win the league with a bit to spare again.
It will be between Chelsea and City.

I have Chelsea as favorites because they look the most complete side, but City have the title race experience and have shown time and time again the ability to go on some serious winning runs so I won't be counting them out any time soon.

Liverpool are a well oiled machine when they have everyone fit and ready, but it will take a lot of luck for them to consistently be on top, especially with AFCON coming up.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
What a weird post.
Indeed. We're fecking delighted that a team who have won nothing in 41 years with a manager who has won nothing other than a division 2 title, has just taken points off a team we all fecking hate.

Happy days. Or.... gutted we won all those titles over the last 30 years. Boy do I wish I could swap with West ham who will likely fade away horribly over the course of the season

Peter Parker's Mask

Supports
Manchester City

I have Chelsea as favorites because they look the most complete side, but City have the title race experience and have shown time and time again the ability to go on some serious winning runs so I won't be counting them out any time soon.

Liverpool are a well oiled machine when they have everyone fit and ready, but it will take a lot of luck for them to consistently be on top, especially with AFCON coming up.
Thought I read somewhere that their African lads will only miss two games?

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Weird post and weird poster. Do you support Manchester United football club? No? Then you're an opposition supporter, and that's (to borrow a famous current Everton managers quote) a 'FACHT' (sic).
Resorting to insults I see...
Not very clever.

Jean claude van hire

Agree it’s between Chelsea and City, everyone else is battling for 3rd. Chasing the game Liverpool brought on Minamino and Thiago, shows how weak they are in contrast to the other two’s bench options.

MUFC OK

I don't know why, but I find it unbelievable and kind of hilarious that we are only 5 points off Liverpool at this point, having played City, West Ham, Leicester, Spurs, Everton, and themselves in recent weeks.
7 points from those 6 games is close to relegation form. The fact other teams have dropped points doesnt detract from the fact we have been awful. 6 pts behind a West Ham team led by a former manager of ours who was widely considered the worst in our recent history is perhaps more hilarious objectively.

Frank Grimes

They're favourites and have the experience. Quality over the pitch and Pep knows how to win the league. That being said, it won't be made easy for them.

With other results, if Chelsea couple points short at the end of the season will probably be because we didn't put Burnley and other games away when we should have. Need Lukaku back, don't think he should actually start against all kinds of teams though. E.g, we probably beat Burnley with him. Against City next time, I'd match up with no striker on the pitch if that's their line up. Tuchel got to be smart.
City have had the hardest start (Chelsea, Liverpool, Leicester and United all played away) and are right there. You can never tell but it wouldn't surprise me if they go on a run now and have the league in the back pocket by the end of March.

Chicharo

Our so called main rivals are dropping points everywhere, but, still, it is unimportant, because we are shit.
I agree, this is Citeh season (again)