Premier League Gameweek 11

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Lets see what var can do for Liverpool tonight (if needed)

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I'm certain ogbene will be taken from us if we get relegated. What a free transfer he's been. Fantastic guy.

Sylar

If the ref stops play he has to book the Liverpool player
Cos he played advantage there's no booking?

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Wait, that was a clear handball from Liverpool player?

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Good to see villa lost today. Them and Brighton are 2 teams people keep going on about when comparing to us. They both lost.

Bwuk

He might have a great name, but Nakamba is somehow the worst of a midfield 3 of Barkley, Townsend and himself.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Kabore just got a vision of returning to the Emptyhad after his loan spell is over.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
How do Liverpool supporters see this rebuild?

I haven’t seen a lot from Liverpool this season but is it fair to say it is levels below compared to that team a season or two ago?

Especially the attack seems like a downgrade. Midfield I’m not sure what to make of, missing a DM no?

cyberman

Carragher still falling into the trap of hating rules and laws by the thin grey areas I see

saivet

Ogbene has been bright, very good for Luton this season

Anustart89

Good to see villa lost today. Them and Brighton are 2 teams people keep going on about when comparing to us. They both lost.
Shame for the ones who have convinced themselves that Emery would solve all our problems (after moving on from De Zerbi who was certain to do so a few weeks ago).

lex talionis

Shame for the ones who have convinced themselves that Emery would solve all our problems (after moving on from De Zerbi who was certain to do so a few weeks ago).
I seriously there’s even one human being on the planet who believes that any one human being would solve all our problems.

GlasgowCeltic

there’s a fair argument Emery is a better manager than Ten Hag

always_hoping

Is it a fixed rule that Carragher has to commentate on all Liverpool games?
Another reason why I choose not to watch any of their games anymore.

This game all set up to make it appear Luton might grab a draw and Liverpool to get the rub of the green late on to win and Klopp fist pumping for half an hour afterwards. .

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
People jumping the gun I guess… it’s a lot different managing us than it is the other teams. The pressure and expectations are miles higher. I’m still in the ETH camp… his first season was an overachievement that’s why everyone expects so much more this season but the reality is we’re nowhere near challenging until we get rid of all the deadwood and start signing some proper quality with good attitude players.