Premier League Gameweek 11

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
We all know how this is going to end.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
The cheek of Nunez to imply the run was the problem there :lol: I've seen shots with less venom than that pass

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I want to put this match on as Luton holding Liverpool would be the shock result of the season but just know within a minute of putting on a river one of Salah or Jota will rifle one in from 25 yards and that will be the winner.

Wrecking ralf

Love how Carragher takes the moral high ground constantly. He does realise we all know he’s a horrible cnut himself doesn’t he. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Carragher referring to tragedy chanting from Luton fans but all I heard was "always the victims, it's never your fault". That chant first emerged after Liverpool players (including Carragher) wore Suarez shirts after he was found guilty of racially abusing Evra.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Carragher referring to tragedy chanting from Luton fans but all I heard was "always the victims, it's never your fault". That chant first emerged after Liverpool players (including Carragher) wore Suarez shirts after he was found guilty of racially abusing Evra.
Exactly!

Idxomer

Liverpool haven't played well in weeks but they keep on winning.

Sylar

Attacking the space behind the Liverpool position is the way to always go.
Luton have put a brilliant effort here but expecting a Liverpool 1-0 or 2-0 (late)

Dempsey19

Christ that was one of the worst misses I've ever seen.

Probably won't be talked about because of the offside flag, but looked onside to me, would of counted if the donkey put it away.

Sylar

Assuming nunez now will score some worldie as is par with him...