Premier League Gameweek 12

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
West Brom are down already. They either lose easily or are in the game then fold at the key moment, it must be infuriating for their fans.

Pep's Suit

Aguero's 'unwell' so didn't make match squad. Not sure what's happening there but unless Messi joins City this is very, very likely his last season.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Two teams trying to cancel each other out. We've probably had the best chances with United dangerous from corners. Feels like we've pushed KDB too far forward into an almost 442
Snoozefest.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Shit game. High quality football they say nowadays. Games are just about pressing and mistakes

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Come on Utd, a few more minutes. Grab that draw, how fecking hard can that be? :angel:

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Contender for worst game of the season. Utterly woeful.

padr81

Supports
Man City
9 clean sheets in 11 games for George Grahams Man City.

Think it showed the clear difference between us and Spurs/Liverpool right now. Mahrez 1 v 1, KDB fluffs the rebound, sterling with a great chance and no goal. Salah and Mane or Kane and Son get the job done today.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Geez that was an absolute turd of a match. Probably worse than the Chelsea one, United fans must be hoping for Tier 2 soon because these home performances are woeful without the fans.

renandstimpyfan83

Supports
Real Oviedo/England
Hard to believe it was less than two months ago that the league was delivering crazy entertaining games non-stop.

It’s been dire lately.

Lee565

Christ these big match games in the premier league have been pretty dire so far this season.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Christ these big match games in the premier league have been pretty dire so far this season.
Hard to watch, the only game I enjoyed the football in was watching my team lose 2-0 to Spurs. I think teams are afraid to over commit or expend too much energy with games coming so thick and fast.

GMok

Supports
ATK Mohun Bagan FC
Hard to watch, the only game I enjoyed the football in was watching my team lose 2-0 to Spurs. I think teams are afraid to over commit or expend too much energy with games coming so thick and fast.
These big games are effectively 6 point swing. So, the top teams are very careful not to mess up, or as you said, overcommit. The risk is more than the reward, I guess.

I expect the Liverpool-Tottenham match to play in a similar way.

Tony247

Love to see when chelsea playing the high line even with old boy Silva.