g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 12

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
City must score 90% of their goals from cutbacks. Teams should be aware of this by now. Stop them overlapping and crossing in.

autopilot

Supports
Chelsea
Damn I wish James was fit enough to be on for that chance.

TsuWave

Chelsea has so much young talent - they're already going duking it out with City. if it ever really clicks - I hope it doesn't - they're going to be something

Roboc7

Chelsea get a proper forward and they are a big problem....
That’s impression of I have got from few times that I have seen them. Lots of potential there, they obvious have other issues to be where they are in the table but surely they will start to move up soon.

GlasgowCeltic

Carragher is an idiot.

Thought Doku shouldnt have been booked for awful dive (something he’d have SCREAMED for when playing) but so sure that was a handball when hit the head.

Perfect SKY pundit. Nothing is grey or wait and see, everything is certain, brilliant, disgraceful, best ever, penalty…
meh he’s biased and reactionary, aren’t we all