Premier League Gameweek 12

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
No they havent. If you actually watch their games they control matches and create chances. We haven't controlled a single league game so far.

Results not showing the football they play.
I've watched Chelsea they have looked putrid. Completely unable to breakdown a low block.

Of course City score.

sect2k

Rodrić is the luckiest player in the world, ever, City are just a shit team with a lot of money and luck.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Shite defending from Silva, his body wasn't even set up to defend that attack, just look at Disasi next to him. And he is the most experienced player on the pitch.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Two pages of how Chelsea are actually better than Utd and they are going to end the day 11th :lol:

cyberman

No they havent. If you actually watch their games they control matches and create chances. We haven't controlled a single league game so far.

Results not showing the football they play.
Table never lies.
2 losses in 3 now. Fun fact, their great control have now conceded as many goals as we have and we’ve been shit
Also one point above Everton

marktan

And this is why I don't watch the premier League anymore. You compete, and at the end City win. It's a dead league bought off by oil money.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Really unlucky today and shocking officiating as usual.

Sometimes things don’t go your way.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
thats the difference. gusto has to score that
Exactly this.
The difference is in the Confidence and quality that City have.

Chelsea haven't played a great game but should win the game when you score three at home, but City are stacked with quality and take their chances when they get them.

Irrational.

I wonder how it must feel being a City fan. All these achievements but knowing that they’re all artificial, that they’ve be languishing in the lower leagues without their sugar daddy.

They’re going to win four in a row and no one will give a shit. Even with their treble no one batted an eyelid.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Two pages of how Chelsea are actually better than Utd and they are going to end the day 11th :lol:
I think it's fair to say alot of us are pretty despondent about the quality of football we're churning out. Chelsea actually play some good stuff, but results aren't there. Also Mudryk is far worse than Antony, but no one talks about it.

Lrf

Table never lies.
2 losses in 3 now. Fun fact, their great control have now conceded as many goals as we have and we’ve been shit
Also one point above Everton
Never lies? The one on top after day one of a season is the best team in the league for sure?

CloneMC16

Based on the few times I've watched them this season, they play much better than us. Our football is awful. We've been winning games 1-0 or 2-1 in a very unconvincing fashion.