Premier League Gameweek 12

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Another example of a manager who some of our fans want to replace ETH. As now lost

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Bournemouth stuffed them and could have easily had 4.

Seems Newcastle are just a couple of injuries away from being Bruce and Benitez's side again at any moment.

fallengt

Another example of a manager who some of our fans want to replace ETH. As now lost
Look like United's curse is contagious.
Anyone wants Emery to manage United? Emery and Klopp are my fav picks right now but one manager at a time would do.

ti vu

Look like United's curse is contagious.
Anyone wants Emery to manage United? Emery and Klopp are my fav picks right now but one manager at a time would do.
I want De Zerbi Emery Klopp Poch Pep now :drool:

KrasHammerhand

Given how poor the season has been so far, the fact we are sixth above such media darlings as Newcastle & Brighton I can only hope that once we get some players back we can make a run.
We are more than likely out of Europe, so there will be less of a drain on the squad.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Bournemouth stuffed them and could have easily had 4.

Seems Newcastle are just a couple of injuries away from being Bruce and Benitez's side again at any moment.
Thing is these feckers can call on their Saudi overlords come Jan to bail them out when this happens.

Can see a couple of ex prem coming back on loan, already linked with Neves to fill the Tonali void.

Anustart89

Hang on lads do other teams sometimes play shit too?
Turns out that having multiple players missing with injuries makes you a worse team. Who would've thought. Said last week after Spurs got pumped that I was interested in seeing if they looked the exact same with three out of their four starting defenders missing.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Given how poor the season has been so far, the fact we are sixth above such media darlings as Newcastle & Brighton I can only hope that once we get some players back we can make a run.
We are more than likely out of Europe, so there will be less of a drain on the squad.
Except we could end up scraping into the Europa which has even worse trips, and an extra round.

miked99

Sky are so heavily in the Saudi pockets you have to wonder how much of the company they must own
"What it's like to live in Jeddah?"
"Oh, I'm glad you asked! It's awesome! Look, I can rollerskate!"

Well that's me signed up to emigrate

miked99

In other news, the absolute handwringing for Newcastle going on in the post match discussion on Sky :lol:

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
We’re 5pts behind spurs who are having a brilliant season. Next fixtures are crucial. We need to beat Everton. City have Liverpool and spurs have Villa.

90 + 5min

I was thinking that if Chelsea somehow beat ManCity we are 6 points from the top of Premier League.

If we had some normal refereeing we would be leading PL, despite being far, far, far from something looking like form. That is pretty wierd. How those games with strange VAR and refereeing against Arsenal, ManCity, CP and Tottenham can have impact.

erikcred

I was thinking that if Chelsea somehow beat ManCity we are 6 points from the top of Premier League.

If we had some normal refereeing we would be leading PL, despite being far, far, far from something looking like form. That is pretty wierd. How those games with strange VAR and refereeing against Arsenal, ManCity, CP and Tottenham can have impact.
Aaaaand we've officially become RAWK. Wonderful!

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
An unchanged side from the Villa win.

Vlachadimos

Aina - Niakhate - Murillo - Toff

Sangare - Mangala- Dominguez

MGW - Awoniyi- Elanga.

Thankfully Wood and Origi are both fit so we have striker options again. Its been quite a week for MGW, captained the side on his 50th appearance for us last week, his wife gave birth to their first child midweek and captain again today.

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
Jeez Dominguez has been brilliant since he arrived and now that monumental clanger

fallengt

Woo another arm wrestling during corner kick. Nothing given. Guess they only check if United name is on the board
Never change, VAR

binary bot
Mbeumo could’ve sold that for a penalty if he passes it

cyberman

Brentford should have scored but Brentford are just another easy team we beat so it would have been a pre 5 goal loss consolation

rajds89

Are West Ham fans really singing "champions of Europe, you'll never sing that" to two time European winners Nottingham Forest?