Premier League Gameweek 13

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Aurier will be the first who will feel Jose's wrath. And he really looks like shit player.

LingiBW

How soon does a team change their way of play after a managerial appointment? Basically are we still looking at Poch's Spurs or are there bits of Jose already?

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Aurier will be the first who will feel Jose's wrath. And he really looks like shit player.
Hmm,we'll see. Aurier is certainly rash but he has commitment and character. Jose would confidently feel he can get something out of him at Spurs and I'm not talking about a transfer fee.

Also,we'll continue to see Dier in the starting 11's. Jose also loves players who act like they've been hard done by ie Fellaini.

Mr Smith

How soon does a team change their way of play after a managerial appointment? Basically are we still looking at Poch's Spurs or are there bits of Jose already?
Style would be difficult to distinguish at this stage, but you can probably glean something from the team's structure without the ball. For instance, one thing I've noticed so far in this game is that Spurs will barely press at all in the opposition half, but once the ball ends up in their half they will suddenly press aggressively. Very different to Poch's style of pressing, but not particularly typical of Jose either. I'll be keeping an eye out over the next few games to see if it continues.

Irrational.

Haller is fecking useless :lol:

I remember the clamouring for him this summer. He's flattered to deceive so far.

Wonderful pass by Noble in the build up.

Seaman

Supports
Barnet
Kane should've been booked twice already. Prick.
that thing he did to the fullback a lot of strikers do and never get booked. It’s like it’s an unspoken rule where strikers are given a chance to get one back at defenders

LingiBW

Does anyone know much about Jose's new no.2? How was he at Lille? Jose has talked about learning during his time out, so could we see progressive football in the long run or will it be pragmatic all the way at Spurs?

DRM

God the pagination on the new mobile site is so shit

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
This Roberto is one of the worst keepers I've ever seen.
Remember when we were quoted £60 million for him? :lol:
Jose said he was better than our defenders after West Ham beat us in his 2nd season :lol: idiot