Premier League Gameweek 13

Kostur

海尔的老板
Great quick thinking from this stupid piece of shit Alli.

Tottenham have already scored more goals under Mourinho than they have for the whole 2019, sick.

krautrøck

Supports
FC Bayer 05 Uerdingen
Jose with the good ole "Look at me, look at me!"

el3mel

Spurs team suits Mourinho to the core. He will be a success there I reckon. Feels terrible having him as an opponent again tbh.

fps

Inevitable there would be a bounce at Spurs. First time for many of them playing under a superstar manager.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Pellegrini to be joining Poch at the job centre next week.
West Ham should move heaven and earth to get Poch in. He'd be perfect for them to get to the next level. How shite are West Ham?

This Mourinho rhetoric is just plain irritating.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Roberto was a meme in Portugal nearly a decade ago when Benfica payed 8.5 million for him and he went on to cost them a goal every game for a couple of months.

Probably the most mocked a player has ever been in our league.

Bulldog United

West Ham should move heaven and earth to get Poch in. He'd be perfect for them to get to the next level. How shite are West Ham?

This Mourinho rhetoric is just plain irritating.
Poch isn't going to West Ham. He's undoubtedly looking to step up to a club expected to win trophies next, not try to work miracles with another mediocre team aiming to punch above their weight.

Joeace2020

At the end of the day, this will be a good appointment for Spurs. A manager to light their backsides on fire and erase the bottling mentality. Of course, Mourinho would be sacked by the third year but the fans will call his time, their best period in recent history. Such a confusing manager.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
We ought to keep tabs on this Mourinho fella.
Could be useful when he adjusts to the league.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Spurs team suits Mourinho to the core. He will be a success there I reckon. Feels terrible having him as an opponent again tbh.
He did apparently try and sign Dier and Alderweireld if you believe the rumours, Moura as well before he went to PSG. Son will be the Ronaldo role, Alli the Lampard role. I am surprised about Winks being in there, doesnt strike me as a Jose midfielder, small technician type. I was expecting Sissoko, big, powerful, great engine, seems a tailor made midfielder for the Mourinho era. But he went with Winks. I don't see Aurier lasting, but at the moment they do not have another RB. Unless Jose wants to stick Sissoko or Foyth out there.