Premier League Gameweek 13

Flying_Heckfish

It was the perfect tactics. If Jose went all attack, Spurs would have been massacred.
Liverpool weren't at their best today. If he had any conviction in his team, he should have given it more of a go. It's not like the titanic battles he had with Porto or Inter, here. Kane and Son should have the beating of their makeshift backline. He decided to try and hold on for the draw instead.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Well, Liverpool a tad lucky to win that considering their deflect goal, but otherwise I can't complain too much about their win.

On the positive side, Spurs are now through most of this recent tough run of fixtures and so will remain in the title conversation.
You're not in any title conversation. You'll not even come top 2.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
League over now. Klopp can buy the rest of this title when the window opens.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Huh. Quite even game in terms of chances.

Liverpool look like only team firing on all cylinders. Only hope they can't sustain that intensity for the whole season, but I don't have high hopes really. They are not in great form but they seem to be doing just enough.

James Peril

I wonder what words Mou and Klopp exchanged
Obviously Mourinho did the classic «show some respect»-thing after full-time, Klopp looked at him and told him «are you fecking kidding me?» with his eyes and grin at least. Mourinho is such a petulent little man.

el3mel

There's no worse feeling than seeing Liverpool winning their 20th league while we're talking here about finishing top 4 regularly as a progress. Just crap.

Betson

That is the mark of a really good team.

I hate to say that about Liverpool, but it is true. Like us under Fergie, especially in his final season managing us.
Unfortunately have to agree, even when understrenght they find a way.

Even without Van Dijk etc, they are still easily the best team in the league. They will go on a run soon and wrap this title up early again.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
I would be fuming if that was United. Such fine margins have decided that. We've got to beat the Blades tomorrow.

Sanchez7

Obviously Mourinho did the classic «show some respect»-thing after full-time, Klopp looked at him and told him «are you fecking kidding me?» with his eyes and grin at least. Mourinho is such a petulent little man.
The same manager who would come to shake the opposition managers hand a minute before full time when his team was comfortably winning.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Well, Liverpool a tad lucky to win that considering their deflect goal, but otherwise I can't complain too much about their win.

On the positive side, Spurs are now through most of this recent tough run of fixtures and so will remain in the title conversation.
Ah the we were in the conversation trophy:drool::drool::drool:

Giggs86

Hilarious that after all those years people still haven't learned to never rely on spuds to do anything.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool

Fair play to spurs they’re a well coached side. Do think you should have gone at us though a lot more. We’re extremely vulnerable at the back and teams attacking us have had a lot of joy. Can’t argue with the result in the end though.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
And? Maybe they dont get the corner if every time a Spurs player got the ball they actually found a teammate with a pass?
Keep carrying them goal post man, its football win some and lose some. You win your 2 games and your 2 points off the top, don't "bottle" it! :lol:

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
So we’re 2nd if we beat Burnley and Sheffield United? Sign a CB in January and it’s red ribbons on the trophy again but a new name. Or an old name...