Premier League Gameweek 13

always_hoping

Almost a carbon copy of the Liverpool Spurs game in Anfield last season. Top and 3 points clear now and with their home form and luck they are sure win back to back titles.

As for Jose and all the media hype on a title challenge, Man United with a so called P. E teacher can go ahead of them in the table by winning the two games in hand.

A-man

Klopp’s teeth are out. What a cnut.
It could be that his freshly bleached teeth feck the white balancing on my TV, but to me it looks like there is no distance between the teeth, looking like there are no individual teeth but only one mass of white.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Its fecking odd, considering you are in the race? I really don't get it.
We're playing nothing like title winners despite a fairly decent points return.

Then again, no one is playing well right now, Liverpool included, so I guess we'll just see what happens.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Would still love to know what the VAR check at the end was about. Spent far longer on that then the offside call.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Switched off after Kane's miss. Knew what was gonna happen after that. Liverpool will stroll the league, they're not really dropping points despite their injuries.
What are you on about? Liverpool are on course for an 82 point season. They are dropping loads of points.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Feck off Spurs and feck off Jose.

I know Jose dont care about possession but having the ball 20% is going to bite you in the arse
Not according to geniuses in this thread. Giving possession away means you get fecking knackered winning the ball back all game. This leads to:

1. Mentally fatigued strikers who unexpectedly get a clear cut chance in front of goal and have to perform. Bergwin and Kane were visible shot after missing their chances. They didn't just bounce back for another chance, they lost ten years of their lives.

2. Defenders will concede last minute goals after going through the same mental rigmarole.

It's not fecking rocket science.

predator

Youth NITK
Spurs did well to keep it so close for 90 mins.
I refuse to get carried away though. Liverpool were favourites for the league and still are.

Redfrog

Huh. Quite even game in terms of chances.

Liverpool look like only team firing on all cylinders. Only hope they can't sustain that intensity for the whole season, but I don't have high hopes really. They are not in great form but they seem to be doing just enough.
I don't get how a team of asmatics can be so intense playing two games a week...authorities don't Care.

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Course it's not a myth. Look at Liverpool's home record versus their away one over the last 3 years.
It's a joke. There is no discernible difference. Players seem to buy into this and I have no understanding why a different patch of grass alters the way you play football.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Fair play to spurs they’re a well coached side. Do think you should have gone at us though a lot more. We’re extremely vulnerable at the back and teams attacking us have had a lot of joy. Can’t argue with the result in the end though.
No, I don't think so. Our tactics were good. On another day Bergwijn scores rather than hitting the post (or Kane's header goes in) - Spurs go 2 -1 up and then who knows.

el3mel

Bollocks. Home/Away advantage is the biggest myth in football.

It's a rectangle of grass.
Not true at all. Liverpool's Anfield has been an impossible place to win in in the league for about 3 or 4 years now. Just because we're shite at Old Trafford doesn't mean everyone else is.

1-1 at Anfield would have been a great result actually. They fecked up but blaming them for settling for a draw there is honestly weird. Liverpool is the best team in the league no matter how much we look into it.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
So we’re 2nd if we beat Burnley and Sheffield United? Sign a CB in January and it’s red ribbons on the trophy again but a new name. Or an old name...
Well win those 2 as well so we are in this race.
A very fast and reliable CB would take our squad up a level, hopefully Diallo at RW can also have an immediate impact too.

Ladron de redcafe

Mourinho has to be kicking himself. Taking off Son. Playing cynically the entire match. Liverpool go 3 points ahead and Spurs drop points in 2 consecutive matches now as soon as Mourinho decides to make a negative change to hold on to a score.

Okey

Fecking Scousers! Jose will get rightly roasted. Bus parking is only tenable if you get something out of it. Such fine margins though, Spurs missed huge chances. I was really hoping for that draw.

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Not true at all. Liverpool's Anfield has been an impossible place to win in in the league for about 3 or 4 years now. Just because we're shite at Old Trafford doesn't mean everyone else is.

1-1 at Anfield would have been a great result actually. They fecked up but blaming them for settling for a draw there is honestly weird. Liverpool is the best team in the league no matter how much we look into it.
Nope, no different to playing there than playing at turf moor.

The Urban Goose

Well, Liverpool a tad lucky to win that considering their deflect goal, but otherwise I can't complain too much about their win.

On the positive side, Spurs are now through most of this recent tough run of fixtures and so will remain in the title conversation.
Is that title conversation "So, Jose, by when do you think Liverpool will have won the title"?

Josep Dowling

Whenever I watch Spurs Kane is anonymous. Also Klopp is a mouthy cnut and needs to get knocked down a few pegs.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
And...... breathe. We needed that with all the adversity we’ve been going through.