Premier League Gameweek 13

Ekeke

So basically in this one match, we've seen Reece James do everything AWB has been negged for. He was out of position there with Zouma trying and failing to cover for him and Neto finishing the chance. Chilwell and Reece James both were made to look silly by Podence for his goal, and Reece James deflected the shot into his own goal.

Caliban

Chelsea 13 games played. Season not as dark for Manchester United which stands on 11 and only 2 points up.

GlasgowCeltic

What is Werner? Apparently not a striker but virtually no individual quality to play in the wide positions

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Another tactical Frank masterclass. Absolutely fearless as a footballer and an absolute coward as a manager.

He lack of ambition is driving me mental as soon as we play against anyone decent.

LARulz

That Fabio Silva lad has to be the worst player I've ever seen in League going by his performances.

Havertz and Werner are getting exposed outside the Bundesliga.

They just conceded two, but it's very difficult to find faults among these Chelsea defenders. Energetic fullbacks with excellent deliveries, and two complete centre defenders.

Chelsea struggling to beat any team anywhere near the top half it seems.
He's 18 playing his second game (as a starter I think). He had good moments/good awareness generally it seemed. Also he is 18 up against Kante, Silva and Zouna

Mcking

So basically in this one match, we've seen Reece James do everything AWB has been negged for. He was out of position there with Zouma trying and failing to cover for him and Neto finishing the chance. Chilwell and Reece James both were made to look silly by Podence for his goal, and Reece James deflected the shot into his own goal.
Talk about reaching. James was not at fault for any of the goals.

RashyForPM

This Neto kid is going to be world class. Aside from the brilliant winner, I loved his ambition to completely skin James and nearly plant one right in the top corner at the end as well. That’s a massive sign of an upcoming superstar. Was a bit toothless last season, but he’s developed so much.

Devil81

Neto and Podence, amazing talents.

On the City match, what has Bernardo Silva done wrong???

He was one of their top players over the last few seasons, madness.

Matt851

I see your points but most peoples main gripe with awb is his consistent inability to offer any form of attacking threat down the right

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
What is Werner? Apparently not a striker but virtually no individual quality to play in the wide positions
Not a wide player for this Chelsea side. He’s doing well enough but it’s safe to say they’re not getting the maximum from him and Havertz.

always_hoping

Deserved win for Wolves, great counter attacking goal and fine strike. Some journalists may have to deliver criticism to Lampard now and it will break their heart if they do as he's the real darling of the English media.

Ekeke

I see your points but most peoples main gripe with awb is his consistent inability to offer any form of attacking threat down the right
I think we'd all agree he has done better than his current form going forward last season, and even at his best it can still be improved.

But unfortunately the recent trend has been to trash him as a "defensive rightback" suggesting he isnt good at that either

smi11ie

Not a philogynist
Supports
Rangers
Wolves deserved that, they were brilliant second half. Ref had a good game although played too much extra time at the end. I think James did graze Neto but not enough for a pen. Lovely to see Chelsea lose 2 in a row.

edcunited1878

They never were.

Our injuries are a leveller this season, but ultimately it’ll be either us or city again. Spurs have an outside shot .
You're not turning draws into wins, which was how Liverpool amassed so many points the past few years. Only lost once this season, but that was a comprehensive shelling. Draws against Fulham, Brighton, weren't turned into wins. Could have been wins, but not because of injuries you speak of. Just dropped points just like all the other clubs have thus far...nothing to do with injuries.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Every time you see Guardiola he is spitting and in the middle of a pandemic.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
City aren't consistent enough. I'll be amazed if you don't win the title again.
If we could keep some players fit for a stretch I’d be inclined to agree. If we have a CB come Jan 1st that’ll also help wonders!

In a more normal season I think we’re quite comfortable, but we’re having an almost unprecedented pile up of injuries and none of our back up players are durable. It’s actually amazing how injury prone the likes of Shaq Ox Keita have been. Thiago you can excuse as it was a genuine bad challenge.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I wonder how Lampard would be destroyed here if he was our manager
I reckon he'd start with having to win literally 100% of the supporters over, and he'd never manage it.

Same as if Ole took over at Chelsea.