g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 13

RashyForPM

Definitely not a pen if we’re being honest, but as Fergie once said, minimal contact can fell a player who is running at full pelt. No way that’s a pen, but ref is right to not show Neto the yellow card there as well.

Maxii

Paad
Werner has had the worst game I’ve ever seen from a professional footballer

hubbuh

It's such an asset having fullbacks that can contribute to attack. Reece James and Chilwell are a genuine outlet. We're effectively 2 attackers short with Shaw and AWB.

Just as I send that Chilwell shanks it into row Z. Nice one Mr Outlet!

cyberman

Chelsea dropping points but its a well coached dropped points..am i right?

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Chelsea dropping points but its a well coached dropped points..am i right?
Touché. For what it's worth, I don't think anyone on the Caf would like Arteta or Lampard even a tiny tiny bit.

Superunknown

It's such an asset having fullbacks that can contribute to attack. Reece James and Chilwell are a genuine outlet. We're effectively 2 attackers short with Shaw and AWB.
It makes a huge difference. Chelsea look quite good in those positions. We don't seem to make the same overlaps or runs that they're doing.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
So Werner, not really living up to expectations at the moment is he?

hubbuh

It makes a huge difference. Chelsea look quite good in those positions. We don't seem to make the same overlaps or runs that they're doing.
Yep. It also let's your wingers have an off day as the burden of threat from wide areas is shared. Basic stuff, but something United don't seem to be able to get their head around!

Gordon S

I like Podence, seems like he is desperate to win games. Neto is a decent talent as well