Premier League Gameweek 13

Definitely not a pen if we’re being honest, but as Fergie once said, minimal contact can fell a player who is running at full pelt. No way that’s a pen, but ref is right to not show Neto the yellow card there as well.

Werner has had the worst game I’ve ever seen from a professional footballer

It's such an asset having fullbacks that can contribute to attack. Reece James and Chilwell are a genuine outlet. We're effectively 2 attackers short with Shaw and AWB.

Just as I send that Chilwell shanks it into row Z. Nice one Mr Outlet!

Chelsea dropping points but its a well coached dropped points..am i right?

Chelsea dropping points but its a well coached dropped points..am i right?

Touché. For what it's worth, I don't think anyone on the Caf would like Arteta or Lampard even a tiny tiny bit.

It's such an asset having fullbacks that can contribute to attack. Reece James and Chilwell are a genuine outlet. We're effectively 2 attackers short with Shaw and AWB.

It makes a huge difference. Chelsea look quite good in those positions. We don't seem to make the same overlaps or runs that they're doing.

So Werner, not really living up to expectations at the moment is he?

It makes a huge difference. Chelsea look quite good in those positions. We don't seem to make the same overlaps or runs that they're doing.
Yep. It also let's your wingers have an off day as the burden of threat from wide areas is shared. Basic stuff, but something United don't seem to be able to get their head around!

I like Podence, seems like he is desperate to win games. Neto is a decent talent as well