g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 14-16

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Best thing he's done tonight. Well done Kai

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I understand it in this game after the VAR check and Martinez bullshit, but the amount of extra time beyond the actual added time in games where Arsenal aren't winning must be another whole match worth over the last couple of seasons.

Dazzmondo

Amazing by Villa! They deserve so much more respect. So many people were still writing them off as CL contenders even 1 week ago. They should be considered genuine title contenders.

Changeisgood

Supports
Arsenal
Meh...that about summed it up. Not a great performance. Gotta stop asking for fouls. It slowed the game down when we were in the ascendency

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Emery feeling very smug and satisfied after that one. Come on, Villa for the title!!!

always_hoping

Eight home games and eight wins for Villa. Jamie Carragher couldn't contain his excitement knowing that result now means the league title is Liverpools to lose.

El Zoido

I wanted them to win! Villa aren’t winning the league, it’s up to arsenal to stop the unthinkable
On one hand I can see where you’re coming from, on the other I’d I fecking hate Arsenal. Old habits die hard I guess.

Fooza

I wanted them to win! Villa aren’t winning the league, it’s up to arsenal to stop the unthinkable
City's going to challenge Liverpool come the end of the season, relying on Arsenal till the end would be a disaster it'd be guaranteed Liverpool title if so.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
On one hand I can see where you’re coming from, on the other I’d I fecking hate Arsenal. Old habits die hard I guess.
Best of a bad bunch I guess. At least arsenal are a proper club, if it’s between them or city and Liverpool I’m going arsenal every time.

Blood Mage

Liverpool are equalling our PL record this season. And if that doesn't give the club the kick up the arse it needs then nothing will.

Green Army

Supports
Plymouth Argyle
Eight home games and eight wins for Villa. Jamie Carragher couldn't contain his excitement knowing that result now means the league title is Liverpools to lose.
Liverpools to lose!!!!!!!

You are aware that it is only December and 16 games into a 38 game season.

always_hoping

Liverpools to lose!!!!!!!

You are aware that it is only December and 16 games into a 38 game season.
Yes.

Are you aware of how giddy Liverpool supporters are? and the fact they are currently 7 points ahead of their main challengers Man City and have to play them in Anfield where they rarely lose against them.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Liverpool are equalling our PL record this season. And if that doesn't give the club the kick up the arse it needs then nothing will.
Every time someone says this I chuckle. They don’t give a feck. The players can’t handle pressure and the owners don’t give a shit - Liverpool reaching 20 titles isn’t going to help improve either.

Zed is not dead

Gueye should have been sent off for this tackle.
Scissor tackle from behind while the other player was running with speed, very lucky that Enzo didn’t end up with torn ligaments

Suv666

How is that a yellow he didn’t even ask for a foul he fecking slipped.
PL refs are something else.

Nedu

Supports
Barcelona
Cole Palmer booked for simulation. Not sure he was looking for a penalty.
He clearly brought out an outstretched leg to try and buy the penalty and only stood up when it was evident mykolenko didn’t bite. Should never have gone to ground. Great spot by Oliver.

jadajos

Last Man Standing finalist 2022/23
Supports
Football
Fulham lead, Chelsea currently 12th.