Premier League Gameweek 14 (28th, 29th November 2017)

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
I reckon it will take a miracle for southampton to hold on to that result:nervous:

LuisNaniencia

Sky Sports called my bluff
I'll be surprised. Wenger stated his contempt for the competition before the start of the season and said that he doesn't believe the winners of the Europa League should get Champions League qualification. Looks like - rightly or wrongly - he's only concentrating on the league.
Isn't that just because we (and Mourinho) won it? :lol:

DRM

Rooney hit it well enough, but that goal was all down to hart.

hes a fecking idiot, and he stands there with his angry look afterwards as if it wasn't his own boneheaded choice.
No, it's all about Rooney that! The technique and skill to keep the ball low enough to go in from 60 bloody yards is amazing. Phenomenal goal!

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
They have got to sack Moyes, they are worse than they were under Billic.

It’s embarrassing.

If i were them i would pull the plug and go and get Pulis because if they persist Moyes for much longer they will be beyond saving.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
No, it's all about Rooney that! The technique and skill to keep the ball low enough to go in from 60 bloody yards is amazing. Phenomenal goal!
Excellent technique. Those feel great when you catch them like that yourself, such a clean strike.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Switched over for the last 10 minutes... Please don't disappoint me Southampton

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Arsenal are currently the 3rd highest scorers in the league (5 behind us). Their season isn't going as badly as I thought.
They always have a run this time of year before a meltdown over Christmas, then they pick up in the New Year before their season is obliterated in March.