Premier League Gameweek 14

saivet

Looks a dive from Chilwell, didn't look like there was any contact.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
First 30 minutes was good, but we've been terrible since then. You can see the confidence has completely drained from the players, and they're now playing completely brainlessly.

We had no hope of winning with that gutless turd Mustafi starting. Worst defender I've ever seen at Arsenal.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
No idea how United are level. They’ve been horrendous throughout the half.

Hephaestus

I don't think it was a dive. He pulled his leg out the way to avoid contact (from a reckless tackle) and put himself off balance and fell over I think. Not a dive but also not a pen for me.
Dunno, he was also throwing his arms up as if he'd just been kicked.

wr8_utd

:'(
If Chillwell had Mane on the back of his jersey, no chance that gets overturned .

TJ2318H

Supports
Liverpool
Mina acting like he was shot...... but how is it okay to punch another player in the stomach????

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
1-1 LC Everton. Why is this game not being shown.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
In that situation the lino NEEDS to keep his flag down. Razor close call and the flag being up so early means Everton defenders could have stopped.

Terrible officiating.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Nice one Leicester.
Someone has to keep Liverpool within a million miles!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
In that situation the lino NEEDS to keep his flag down. Razor close call and the flag being up so early means Everton defenders could have stopped.

Terrible officiating.
Yep, I thought they'd specifically told them not to flag in close scenarios.

It's similar to one in our game. Half our players stopped, and if it'd shown it wasn't offside, even though the lino flagged very early, it would have been very awkward.

Players have spent their whole lives reacting to linesmen's flags, but I guess linesmen have spent their whole lives raising it. Both need to modify their behaviour..

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID

Terrible officiating.
The players have been told this could happen and to play to the whistle. If the Everton players stop it's on them.

Well done the ref for letting the attacking move complete though.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea

Terrible officiating.
This, happened in Chelsea Spurs EFL semi last season and still assistants not getting it right...

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
You remind me of Arsenal fans still nervous when they were 3-0 up against us at their own ground with 10mins left a few years ago :lol:

City are shot away and aren't catching you. They were everyone's hope of stopping you.
Leicester may technically be closer, but they're not in the race in any shape or form.

Even with your packed December, you're not giving up an 11 pointer to City, as they won't be perfect either.
Still ruling out Leicester now then?

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Would have been nice if Iheanacho did that last season vs City
Exactly. The amount of luck in that 20 game winning run was ridiculous. Our supposed luck this season isn't even a scratch.

Happy enough to see Everton totally deflated with a day's less rest/training before our derby.

Ban

Exactly. The amount of luck in that 20 game winning run was ridiculous. Our supposed luck this season isn't even a scratch.

Happy enough to see Everton totally deflated with a day's less rest/training before our derby.
Sorry but Liverpool fan going on about luck is ironic.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Are you even hinting that City had more luck than you did last year?
You had stuff like Pickford dropping the ball on his own goal line in the 96th min for goodness sake, as well as an array of goon keepers boobing up.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Sorry but Liverpool fan going on about luck is ironic.
It's utterly amazing. Their luck last year made it a close title race when it should have been a good 10 point margin.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Would have been nice if Iheanacho did that last season vs City
Come on.
It'd have been "Nice" if Pickford had dropped one in for City, or countless keepers had boobed on easy shots, or countless teams had their best players out v City, or they hadn't had De Bruyne out for half the season and other key injuries.