Premier League Gameweek 14

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
First 30 minutes was good, but we've been terrible since then. You can see the confidence has completely drained from the players, and they're now playing completely brainlessly.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Good performance from Cantwell, the more I see of him the more impressed I am.

prateik

Zimmerman is absolutely 100% on the take...
Or he is having a really bad day.

slored1

Arsenal are absolutely shocking. Wouldn't take anyone from their team and we're also really bad.

Djemba-Djemba

Arsenal lucky to come away with a point.

They look a total shambles. If Aubameyang gets injured they are in even more trouble.

lysglimt

Scout
People can complain about us - but this Arsenal-team is 10 times worse. Why does Aubameyang want to play for this crap team ?

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Johnny Sins starts with a draw, not bad.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Norwich stopped their quick counter twice in the last minute by holding on to the ball and not trying to make something happen :(

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
People can complain about us - but this Arsenal-team is 10 times worse. Why does Aubameyang want to play for this crap team ?
Yet they are above us, funny innit?

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Drawing against Spurs away, Man Utd at home and Wolves away doesn’t sound too shabby but it hurts when you watch and realise that we should’ve buried each team :mad: Still on the hunt for a Europa spot :smirk:

elánius

Everything going in United's favour lately. Chelsea losing against horrible WHU, Arsenal changed manager but they didnt change anything actually. If manager loses his team, you need someone new, someone from the outside of the club and not managers assistent. to continue in his footsteps. They need a new permanent manager very soon or they ll end up worse than United. And with players like Mustafi, Xhaka or Chambers, its not that hard actually. Those guys are championship level maximum.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Slender 12 point gap? it's 11 points and will be back down to 8 points tomorrow when Leicester beat Everton tomorrow. I'm not taking anything for granted with bottom teams no matter how good at Anfield or unbeaten we are there, I've seen Swansea and Aston Villa over the last few years when they've been bottom of the league come to Anfield and beat us.
You remind me of Arsenal fans still nervous when they were 3-0 up against us at their own ground with 10mins left a few years ago :lol:

City are shot away and aren't catching you. They were everyone's hope of stopping you.
Leicester may technically be closer, but they're not in the race in any shape or form.

Even with your packed December, you're not giving up an 11 pointer to City, as they won't be perfect either.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
If it could stop right now this weekend might be the best for results going our way.