Premier League Gameweek 14

UncleBob

No idea how McLean manages to escape a red card for that tackle

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
They don't retake if a defender enroaches and the penalty was scored. You only get penalised if the pen is missed, which is fair. You can't have players deliberately encroaching to force retakes.
Oh right, makes sense.

prateik

Done more than Ozil.
Considering he has done nothing, that's unlikely.. unless Ozil is actively playing against Arsenal... which I dont think he is. Too much work... still probably easier to play against Arsenal than Norwich.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
All those "United, United, United" chants I've heard over the years must be from all the glory hunting cockney reds I guess!
Pft, you know our chants are great.

prateik

Hey.. Williock did something.. got kicked by Cantwell. At least he is back on.. for now.

UncleBob

Just like the first goal which was deflected, none of their CBs are willing to throw themselves at shots to block them
Goal had nothing to do with that, they both kept backing off him and gave him space instead of closing him down. Throwing themselves in an attempt to block the shot wouldn't have changed the fact that the reason he got his shot off is because Arsenals defenders are wank at defending

AltiUn

Todd Cantwell looks like a love interest in 90210.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Goal had nothing to do with that, they both kept backing off him and gave him space instead of closing him down. Throwing themselves in an attempt to block the shot wouldn't have changed the fact that the reason he got his shot off is because Arsenals defenders are wank at defending
Blocking or closing down is basically what I meant, my point is that they shouldn't have let them do whatever they wanted. Either closing in early or at least try to block the shot with conviction if they're late

cyberman

Second ball on the pitch... Please use VAR and melt twitter..

KennyBurner

Aubamayeng is an average footballer blessed with Godlike positioning. How does he keep putting out non existent performances yet ending up with multiple goals?

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Norwich fans throwing a second ball onto the pitch to try and stop that move :houllier:

Utter shithouses

AltiUn

Aubameyang is fantastic.