Premier League Gameweek 14

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
It was always going to be their title this year fellas. 9 point gap, 11 point gap, it's all the same.

DRM

Any comment from the caf experts on how much of a coward Pep is? Took off his striker and went defensive.. and conceded.

What a joke of a manager.. amirite?
Let's see:
pep: cl winner and multiple league titles winner.
Ole: sitting in 9th

Hope this helps

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Surely this has no impact anyway. The title was already Liverpool's. The gap they got was insurmountable the way they're playing, regardless of this result. Doesn't really change anything from that point of view

TheOx

Supports
Liverpool
Thank you Jonjo. Always liked you.

DRM

Surely this has no impact anyway. The title was already Liverpool's. The gap they got was insurmountable the way they're playing, regardless of this result. Doesn't really change anything from that point of view
I think so. League could be wrapped up by Xmas

prateik

Let's see:
pep: cl winner and multiple league titles winner.
Ole: sitting in 9th

Hope this helps
It sure does :lol:

Imagine struggling against Newcastle with that squad.. I dont have to.. I'm watching it happen .

Josh 76

What a fecking chance .
Sterling in Messi and Ronaldo league .....dont make me laugh.

Asger

Any comment from the caf experts on how much of a coward Pep is? Took off his striker and went defensive.. and conceded.

yeah should be sacked after the game. What a clown as a manager.

R'hllor

What people yapping now about comparing Ole with bald cnut, both are/were cowards moves, even if you ignore both goals conceded arent even in the same ball park, whats your point?

Shimo

Pep, such a coward for going defensive, that was such a mistake right ? Football, bloody hell.

prateik

City weren't dominating like we were.
We didnt have a midfield. We went all attack because we needed more than 1 goal.

We had Fred and Lingard in the middle.. 4 strikers. Tuanzebe was the best option to come on and sit between the defence and midfield.
That move was absolutely right. We just fecked it up despite that.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
I think so. League could be wrapped up by Xmas
It was already wrapped up. As soon as they pulled that gap a few weeks ago, that was it. City were never gonna catch Liverpool. Liverpool have also had all the luck this season. Don't think they've been that great.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.

Doesn't have a clue how to break down a packed defence.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
De Bruyne is fecking absurd. On peak ability he has to be one of the 3 best midfielders i've seen in the last 30 years

youmeletsfly

Was Aguero injured?

Title is for LFC to lose now. Maybe them winning it will be a wake up call for our owners.