Premier League Gameweek 14

vadimivich

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
If Mourinho wants to build Spurs as more direct and counter attacking team, this front 4 can be fearsome when playing that way.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Horrendous last 15. Not sure if it’s complacency, tiredness or both. We look like we’re always vulnerable defensively.

Need to not settle in the second half.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Time to give keita or Shaqiri minutes second half. Been decent going forwards, little vulnerable defensively.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I really like Lewis Cook, he moves the ball around really nicely.
Tottenham v Bournemouth has been a decent watch so far.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
How is Zaha still at Palace? How was that not a penalty with a Cook handball?

Irwin99

If Mourinho wants to build Spurs as more direct and counter attacking team, this front 4 can be fearsome when playing that way.
That was always my fear. He couldn't ask for two better players in terms of character, workrate and quality than Son and Kane. They're just perfect Jose players imo.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
The redcafe flag is at half-mast today. The desperate hopes that Liverpool will mess up has washed away in a sea of Mancunian tears (as well as other, global fans).

The rest of us may need to fetch our canoes....
Another scouser masquerading as a 'Harlepool'' fan on a United forum, pathetic :lol:

Deglobalise Football

Supports
Harlepool United
Quality control
Another scouser masquerading as a 'Harlepool'' fan on a United forum, pathetic :lol:
You think I'm a scouser? I assure you I'm not. I have as much disdain for them (and City, Spurs and Arsenal) as I do for you. In fact I detest the Premiership, really.

But those forums are dead and/or inhospitable to other fans, and, far more importantly, you guys really are the epitome of spoiled brats, so....

At some point either the brats will go away, or will simply calm down. At that point I will take less pleasure in your futility.

None of the above applies to your matchgoing fans, whom I respect a huge deal. By the way, I'm willing to wager that I've been to Old Trafford more than you have.

PS: Can a mod please correct my typo. It's obviously meant to be 'Hartlepool'. Thanks.

vadimivich

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
That was always my fear. He couldn't ask for two better players in terms of character, workrate and quality than Son and Kane. They're just perfect Jose players imo.
Dele as well. He's snide and dirty and presses and in general (when in form) does what Mourinho wants his #10 to do.

The Firestarter

No wonder Dele starts banging them in with Jose in charge now. cnuts of feather stick together.

vadimivich

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
No wonder Dele starts banging them in with Jose in charge now. cnuts of feather stick together.
Mourinho has him playing his favourite position right behind Kane again, which helps.

He's pretty useless when asked to play wide or as a true CM. He's a 2nd striker.

mu4c_20le

Spurs were always a top 5 side, just goes to show how badly Poch was holding the back