Premier League Gameweek 14

Zoo

Pep will start looking at Manhattan apartments to rent.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
So it isn't just us that hate Newcastle. Maybe we should go out and beat City. Worry about ourselves rather than what City and Liverpool are doing.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Liverpool’s title this year. Can’t see the gap narrowing down. Seems like everything is going right for them, everyone else seems to be unpredictable.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
11 point lead and city have way tougher games left.

Even that packed December won't any difference

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United
We didnt have a midfield. We went all attack because we needed more than 1 goal.

We had Fred and Lingard in the middle.. 4 strikers. Tuanzebe was the best option to come on and sit between the defence and midfield.
That move was absolutely right. We just fecked it up despite that.
We were tearing them a new one. All the impetus was with us to score the 4th before Ole basically invited them onto us.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Not getting carried away here, I remember last time Newcastle took points off City and we had the chance to extend the gap but then drew home to Leicester.. and city then went unbeaten.

robinamicrowave

Wanted to be bran, ended up being littlefinger
Supports
Man City
Title race ended today. Even if Liverpool have a bad Christmas we'll somehow find a way to have a worse one.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Title race was over the moment Laporte got injured. Achilles heel in the City squad. May as well present Liverpool with the trophy this afternoon.

prateik

We were tearing them a new one. All the impetus was with us to score the 4th before Ole basically invited them onto us.
They were sitting back because they had something to protect. If we kept attacking after going ahead , they would stop defending deep and have a go at a team without a midfield.

The same people would then criticize Ole for being naive and talk about how poor his "in game management" is.

The narrative is set.. doesnt matter what happens.. there'll be a reason to moan whenever something goes wrong.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Can't believe pep didn't replace Kompany. Critical error.
Today is criminal dropped points. They've totally ruined it now. Basically needing Liverpool to lose 4 games and be flawless themselves, with a much tougher run of games.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Newcastle are only 2 points behind us, yikes.

hp88

Not getting carried away here, I remember last time Newcastle took points off City and we had the chance to extend the gap but then drew home to Leicester.. and city then went unbeaten.
Something doesn't look right with Man City at the moment, even if you lost your game in hand I would still rate your chances higher than them.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Pep will want to raid us for Egan and O’Connell in Jan :lol:

vadimivich

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Mourinho starting with a very Jose team sheet today, Sissoko on the right wing and Vertonghen as left back.

He's already tired of shipping goals it appears.

vadimivich

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
He is a lucky boy having Kane and Son, otherwise it wouldn't work.
Looks like Vertonghen at LB allows Son to stay high while Sissoko is tracking back to allow Aurier to roam freely.

Spurs still struggling to control the match though, the midfield is kind of disjointed.

Irrational.

One example?

:lol:
It's the only one I could think of. Which sort of illustrates the opposite I suppose :lol:

Expecting Liverpool to score a 96th minute winner courtesy of a Mane dive and subsequent penalty, just after Brighton miss an effort when clean through.

BlahRules

Bournemouth dominating possession and Spurs playing on the counter. I wonder how long Jose reigns will last if that’s how his style of play for Spurs.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
It's the only one I could think of. Which sort of illustrates the opposite I suppose :lol:

Expecting Liverpool to score a 96th minute winner courtesy of a Mane dive and subsequent penalty, just after Brighton miss an effort when clean through.
Nah, I think they’ll swot Brighton aside relatively easily today. It’s very frustrating that City drop points whilst pretty much dominating games and Liverpool snatch late (undeserved) equalisers and winners pretty much every week nowadays. They’re fecking gash. I hate them.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin

The sad part is this isn't even that far fetched.